What Daily Winter Coat Are Yall Rocking This Year?

I live in Phoenix. So I may wear long pants at some point. Depends on if it is a 'cold' winter.

I usually rock a thin Nike jacket or a thin Dallas Cowboys jacket. I think this year I wanna try something a little lighter, like a zip up hoodie for my daily driver. I wanted something that let's my geek flag fly and also be different, so I am getting this.

avengers-infinity-war-tony-stark-hoodie.jpg

Come at me brahs. I expect to get made fun of at least a little, but when it comes to clothes and fashion, I never really cared what people thought.

I usually rock a thin Nike jacket or a thin Dallas Cowboys jacket. I think this year I wanna try something a little lighter, like a zip up hoodie for my daily driver. I wanted something that let's my geek flag fly and also be different, so I am getting this.

Come at me brahs. I expect to get made fun of at least a little....

What's that from? I'm not quite gay enough to know.

Come at me brahs. I expect to get made fun of at least a little, but when it comes to clothes and fashion, I never really cared what people thought.
No offense, but I hate this jacket and I hate you.

No offense.

I have a nice light gray Hugo Bose overcoat but I don’t wear it too much because I’m too lazy to walk to the coat racks when I’m in the office.

Also have a navy peacoat but I don’t wear it a whole lot because while I think peacoats are sharp, there is a slight that guy element.

Coat I wear most often in the winter now is a Filson Mackinaw Jac Shirt.

Old school black North Face vest for daily wear, great for driving. Long North Face coat for snowboarding/playing outdoors with the kids. Peacoat for the very rare occasion I need to look presentable. Nice heavy brown leather jacket that doesn't get a lot of use for some reason.

The same hooded carhart I’ve been wearing for the last decade.

The same hooded carhart I’ve been wearing for the last decade.
Carhartt quilt lined hooded jacket (I think it’s the J130 is the motherfucking shit. For less than $100 you can get a coat that’s almost as warm as a proper parka.

I actually have two of them because I saw one on amazon with red plaid lining that I had to have.

Carhartt quilt lined hooded jacket (I think it’s the J130 is the motherfucking shit. For less than $100 you can get a coat that’s almost as warm as a proper parka.

I actually have two of them because I saw one on amazon with red plaid lining that I had to have.
My inner insulation is really light, so I layer a hoodie under it if needed. But the exterior is bomb proof. Yeah I paid $65.00 for it.

My inner insulation is really light, so I layer a hoodie under it if needed. But the exterior is bomb proof. Yeah I paid $65.00 for it.
Definitely never have a problem layering under a carhartt jacket. I’m 220 pounds and still swimming in a large.

Layering has always been the norm instead of one large jacket in the uk.
I'll have a hoody on with a light / medium jacket on over that. Combined with a hat and scarf if colder than normal.

I don't rock a winter coat, period.

Back