What Daily Winter Coat Are Yall Rocking This Year?

EL CORINTHIAN

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Winter is coming yall. How do you guys like to keep your tuchus warm but also look presentable. Winter high fashion is huge in Canada and we need to support each other so we don't look like geeks as we stay warm.

So what say you? bomber jacket? pea coat? parka? what ever the hell else?

6zzZuWB.jpg

1533570179-peacoat-1533570150.jpg

1533569823-parka-1533569812.jpg

1533569725-uniqlo-1533569710.jpg

I have a water and wind proof black 3/4 North Face for shitty weather.

I have a grey Ralph Lauren 3/4 length Tweed when I want to look sharp. Pair it with a cool scarf for warmth.

Also have a Calvin Klein Windproof black waist length for when it’s not below freezing and I’ll be in and out a lot.

i have the peacoat you posted a picture of.

it looks nice on the hanger. i live on southern california

winter is not coming.

ever.

Dark grey car length Boss wool coat for work.

Pajar parka for being outside for any stretch of time in cold weather. Coat is almost too warm at times.

i have the peacoat you posted a picture of.

it looks nice on the hanger. i live on southern california

winter is not coming.

ever.
I have a nice Express peacoat on the hanger in plastic. I will need to bring it with me for a week when I'm in Upstate NY for Xmas. So it'll get some use.

Dark grey car length Boss wool coat for work.

Pajar parka for being outside for any stretch of time in cold weather. Coat is almost too warm at times.
Pajar makes some real nice jackets actually. I should look Into them. It's either them or North face.

2 thigh length parkas in chocolate Brown and black in slightly different sizes - if I'm stood outside watching rugby or football I can put more layers on under the bigger one...

got one of these for when it snows.
2180_510_3.jpg

and one of these in black for when its just cold.
blouson-bombers-ma1-vert-kaki-do.jpg

It's still autumn so this grey wool lined levis jacket.

s-l300.jpg

Multicam gortex when I'm boarding.

Hoodie and gortex,top when I'm not

Ahh I see we have an eclectic mix here. I like it

I need a peacoat.

af433d45286b5a790494f9556eafff94.jpg

The one I have is old and on its last leg. It was a good looking coat, so I have a high bar set. I am having trouble finding something comparable at the moment.

Back