What could have happened to Clippy? He has risen!

You could be right. Did some reading on this deadly topic and it turns out the only people in any real danger from Banana Poisoning are those suffering from kidney disease. Get yourself checked @Clippy!

"But for a healthy person, "it would be impossible to overdose on bananas," says Collins. "You would probably need around 400 bananas a day to build up the kind of potassium levels that would cause your heart to stop beating... Bananas are not dangerous - and in fact they are, and always have been, very good for you."

Adults should consume about 3,500mg of potassium per day, according to the UK's National Health Service. The average banana, weighing 125g, contains 450mg of potassium, meaning a healthy person can consume at least seven-and-half bananas before reaching the recommended level.

There are some people who should steer clear of foods that are high in potassium though, warns Collins - those with kidney disease."

yeah im pretty much a doctor

You could be right. Did some reading on this deadly topic and it turns out the only people in any real danger from Banana Poisoning are those suffering from kidney disease. Get yourself checked @Clippy!

"But for a healthy person, "it would be impossible to overdose on bananas," says Collins. "You would probably need around 400 bananas a day to build up the kind of potassium levels that would cause your heart to stop beating... Bananas are not dangerous - and in fact they are, and always have been, very good for you."

Adults should consume about 3,500mg of potassium per day, according to the UK's National Health Service. The average banana, weighing 125g, contains 450mg of potassium, meaning a healthy person can consume at least seven-and-half bananas before reaching the recommended level.

There are some people who should steer clear of foods that are high in potassium though, warns Collins - those with kidney disease."

I'm sure Clippy's kidneys were in pretty bad shape from the purge.

It's possible that banana is being used as a euphemism for similarly shaped objects that Clippy had in his mouth while in his drunken state that he wants to remember as bananas.

He's doing his job, holding a stack of papers together by binding them at the top.

Keep up the good work, @Clippy

Hey guys. The feels - for real. Was surprised to find this thread - it fills my heart with happiness.

Long story short - I purged too hard. My God how I purged.

I woke up on Sunday at like 4 PM, looked out the window and slept til Monday. I was very sick, I just got better from this never ending cold but the liquor unlocked all the sick cells and I was full on sick again and my immune system killed itself

Come Monday I wanted to be extra healthy. Research shows that potassium voids high blood pressure, so wanted to jump right into a healthy lifestyle I downed a whole bushel of bananas to make up for years of neglect .... and that didn't help my life out at all. I got really sick and got banana poisoning - or potassium poisoning. I was hallucinating and shit and then I puked out all the bananas - wasn't good. Apparently it has the same effect as alcohol, when you're potassium poisoned, my mind went insane.

I think I got into a fight with a neighbours house and I might have taken some of their siding for revenge.

Then I had to go for a drive to clear my mind and I went far away and into the woods and got kind of lost without my GPS but survived on graham crackers I found under the car seat and powered through and did some fear masturbating.

I'm home now and with a beard and think I'm starting to feel healthy again. Hopefully the worst of it's over and it's onwards and upwards from here :)
Welcome back!

lmB6lEY.png

Store security provided me with this photo of @Clippy grocery shopping. I can't believe that he almost died by overdosing on bananas.

clippy2_zpsfa4zbpuv.png

I don't believe in banana poisoning. I once tried the thirty-bananas-a-day diet and all that happened was that I had a room full of bananas because I couldn't find any ripe ones in the store and had to buy them a week in advance so they would ripen when I needed to eat. At any given day I had around 500 bananas in my apartment.

Back