What could have happened to Clippy? He has risen!

You fucking weirdo... going through the thread and liking posts without posting an update.

Did you find Det Kimble while you were out fucking around?
Maybe the ghost of clippy can only communicate with us through likes. He's just letting us know everything is ok on the other side

Edit: nevermind, the legend continues

I can not divulge the details of private conversations between me and the administration team. I will neither confirm nor deny that there were previous sexual relationships involving myself and the adminstration team. I will neither confirm nor deny that some of the administration team has suspiciously small hands. No further questions and I thank you all for being here today. Thank you.

Dammit @Drake stop your weird sexual perverted stuff.
We talked about it! They have to LIKE it!!

Hey guys. The feels - for real. Was surprised to find this thread - it fills my heart with happiness.

Long story short - I purged too hard. My God how I purged.

I woke up on Sunday at like 4 PM, looked out the window and slept til Monday. I was very sick, I just got better from this never ending cold but the liquor unlocked all the sick cells and I was full on sick again and my immune system killed itself

Come Monday I wanted to be extra healthy. Research shows that potassium voids high blood pressure, so wanted to jump right into a healthy lifestyle I downed a whole bushel of bananas to make up for years of neglect .... and that didn't help my life out at all. I got really sick and got banana poisoning - or potassium poisoning. I was hallucinating and shit and then I puked out all the bananas - wasn't good. Apparently it has the same effect as alcohol, when you're potassium poisoned, my mind went insane.

I think I got into a fight with a neighbours house and I might have taken some of their siding for revenge.

Then I had to go for a drive to clear my mind and I went far away and into the woods and got kind of lost without my GPS but survived on graham crackers I found under the car seat and powered through and did some fear masturbating.

I'm home now and with a beard and think I'm starting to feel healthy again. Hopefully the worst of it's over and it's onwards and upwards from here :)

That kind of stuff can change a man. Be sure to read the how to get away with murder with thread... particularly Lanx's comments.

@Clippy is like herpes, he's around forever

Also, if you say his name 3 times when looking in the mirror, he will appear

Actually saying his name 3 times in the mirror, will just clip some loose papers.

Ah the 'ol eat too many bananas and masturbate in the woods story.

If I had a Nickel for every time I heard that story... I'd have exactly one Nickel.

Hey guys. The feels - for real. Was surprised to find this thread - it fills my heart with happiness.

I woke up on Sunday at like 4 PM, looked out the window and slept til Monday. I was very sick, I just got better from this never ending cold but the liquor unlocked all the sick cells and I was full on sick again and my immune system killed itself

Come Monday I wanted to be extra healthy. Research shows that potassium voids high blood pressure, so wanted to jump right into a healthy lifestyle I downed a whole bushel of bananas to make up for years of neglect .... and that didn't help my life out at all. I got really sick and got banana poisoning - or potassium poisoning. I was hallucinating and shit and then I puked out all the bananas - wasn't good. Apparently it has the same effect as alcohol, when you're potassium poisoned, my mind went insane.

I think I got into a fight with a neighbours house and I might have taken some of their siding for revenge.

Then I had to go for a drive to clear my mind and I went far away and into the woods and got kind of lost without my GPS but survived on graham crackers I found under the car seat and powered through and did some fear masturbating.

I'm home now and with a beard and think I'm starting to feel healthy again. Hopefully the worst of it's over and it's onwards and upwards from here :)

Yup

It definitely sounds like you found Det_Kimble and had sex...

This is what happens. Fortunately, it looks like your mind and body has repressed the memories due to the severe emotional trauma.

Luck you, not everyone gets off so easy

Classic Clippy

l@nd0

He has risen
3804117-1633454510-sit-u.gif

Banana poisoning that is hilarious

It's real and no laughing matter. Nobody ever spreads awareness of this either, they need to have a run for banana poisoning marathon or something.

@Clippy

When I was 18 years old and on spring break, we bet a friend he could not drink a case of 5 hour energy. He drank it in about 5 minutes and then said he thought he was having a heart attack and ate 20 bananas and some aspirin to stop the "heart attack". He also ended up with Banana poisoning.

@Clippy

When I was 18 years old and on spring break, we bet a friend he could not drink a case of 5 hour energy. He drank it in about 5 minutes and then said he thought he was having a heart attack and ate 20 bananas and some aspirin to stop the "heart attack". He also ended up with Banana poisoning.

Wow :eek:

I finally quit energy drinks and when I did drink the 5 hr stuff I only sipped them through the day for pick me ups. As crazy as I am I would never down a while case of 5 hour energy drinks in 5 minutes!!

Glad your friend is ok damn

Welcome back, Clippy.

Tht was some vintage Clippy shit.

2 parts

<36><36>

3 parts
<{nope}><{nope}><{nope}>
Always a decent amount of Austins
<23><23><23><23><23><23>
and a sprinkle of

<mma2>

Did you like full on donkey kong a barrel full of bananas? Maybe your kidneys are broken

Did you like full on donkey kong a barrel full of bananas? Maybe your kidneys are broken
You could be right. Did some reading on this deadly topic and it turns out the only people in any real danger from Banana Poisoning are those suffering from kidney disease. Get yourself checked @Clippy!

"But for a healthy person, "it would be impossible to overdose on bananas," says Collins. "You would probably need around 400 bananas a day to build up the kind of potassium levels that would cause your heart to stop beating... Bananas are not dangerous - and in fact they are, and always have been, very good for you."

Adults should consume about 3,500mg of potassium per day, according to the UK's National Health Service. The average banana, weighing 125g, contains 450mg of potassium, meaning a healthy person can consume at least seven-and-half bananas before reaching the recommended level.

There are some people who should steer clear of foods that are high in potassium though, warns Collins - those with kidney disease."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back