What could have happened to Clippy? He has risen!

he's holding papers together, papers together.
goodfellas-jimmy-two-times.jpg

any update? I beginning to get get worried guys.

I should never have suggested to kill Clippy...

Goodbye Clippy...

394Qm3p.gif

I'm sure he's fine
Y'all are being macabre
He'll pop in any minute with some endearing nonsense

Oh praise clippy I was getting worried

:( the mods told me I have to stop making threads

Which mod?
Do you want me to go talk to him?
We cant them treat Lil Roca bad!

You fucking weirdo... going through the thread and liking posts without posting an update.

Did you find Det Kimble while you were out fucking around?

Which mod?
Do you want me to go talk to him?
We cant them treat Lil Roca bad!

I can not divulge the details of private conversations between me and the administration team. I will neither confirm nor deny that there were previous sexual relationships involving myself and the adminstration team. I will neither confirm nor deny that some of the administration team has suspiciously small hands. No further questions and I thank you all for being here today. Thank you.

You fucking weirdo... going through the thread and liking posts without posting an update.

Did you find Det Kimble while you were out fucking around?

Maybe it's the ghost of Clippy. His unphysical body now can only like posts.

I can not divulge the details of private conversations between me and the administration team. I will neither confirm nor deny that there were previous sexual relationships involving myself and the adminstration team. I will neither confirm nor deny that some of the administration team has suspiciously small hands. No further questions and I thank you all for being here today. Thank you.

Trump did this?

Hey guys. The feels - for real. Was surprised to find this thread - it fills my heart with happiness.

Long story short - I purged too hard. My God how I purged.

I woke up on Sunday at like 4 PM, looked out the window and slept til Monday. I was very sick, I just got better from this never ending cold but the liquor unlocked all the sick cells and I was full on sick again and my immune system killed itself

Come Monday I wanted to be extra healthy. Research shows that potassium voids high blood pressure, so wanted to jump right into a healthy lifestyle I downed a whole bushel of bananas to make up for years of neglect .... and that didn't help my life out at all. I got really sick and got banana poisoning - or potassium poisoning. I was hallucinating and shit and then I puked out all the bananas - wasn't good. Apparently it has the same effect as alcohol, when you're potassium poisoned, my mind went insane.

I think I got into a fight with a neighbours house and I might have taken some of their siding for revenge.

Then I had to go for a drive to clear my mind and I went far away and into the woods and got kind of lost without my GPS but survived on graham crackers I found under the car seat and powered through and did some fear masturbating.

I'm home now and with a beard and think I'm starting to feel healthy again. Hopefully the worst of it's over and it's onwards and upwards from here :)

@Clippy is like herpes, he's around forever

Also, if you say his name 3 times when looking in the mirror, he will appear

Back