What could have happened to Clippy? He has risen!

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
One of the most prolific recent posters in the Mayberry hasn't posted since Saturday night. The forum software says he was last seen on Saturday at 10:44 CDT. He was going through a purge by binging on fried chicken, jello shots and more alcohol before starting to live a healthy lifestyle to combat high blood pressure.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/me-and-the-wife-are-going-to-have-a-purge-tonight.3494583/
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/me-and-the-wife-are-going-to-have-a-purge-tonight.3494583/
His last post in that thread was; "Theres chicken skin in my lung"

Did he choke to death on chicken? I assume he's survived choking on chicken before.

Could he have died from alcohol poisoning? He's Canadian so he should be able to survive copious amounts of liquor.

Did he just keep drinking to avoid ending the purge?

Did he go into a coma or die from alcohol or fried chicken withdrawal?

When he sobered up did he realize how insane posting here is?

Maybe part of his new life is to actually work at work instead of posting on Sherdog?

What do you think could have happened?

He probably asked the wrong stranger the wrong random Clippy-thread question and got shanked behind a dumpster.

He got caught by the Weapon X program:

giphy.gif

Hopefully hes on a clippy adventure that he will tell us about when he returns

Probably got either food or alcohol poisoning

Poor guy

He's busy trolling - this is him trolling me- I feel so dirty

funny-gif-strip-tease-prank.gif

Its never a good sign when theres chicken skin in your lung. Hope the lil metal paper holder is ok.

Maybe @Clippy got a new job and a girl......Nah, the guys a mess,fuck it never mind, the pricks probably dead.

Well we did talk about killing him.
@LiL CeeZ I know you said you do it, but I thought you would let me come and watch

Probably drank some bad milk and was in the process of making a thread titled "I just drank bad milk, what do I do?" when eternal sleep finally took him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back