what conor nuthuggers enjoy

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
- mobbing aldo together with dana to get into his head while conor get bullied himself in the childhood. after that win still bully aldo while never step urself in a cage and fight like a man.

- talk about family, religion and politics to use some dirty tactics because he needs this win so badly that he cant handle it without mental warfare.

- promote whiskey since conors fanbase are mostly kids that follows him on instagram.

- there is a footage where some conor nuthuggers came to the timesquare with some bottle of whiskey to get into the press conference. conors tweet announced it.

- repeat every line from conor in social media even when it goes into family. "hows noah" like a parrot without a own personality. to try bully the opponent to make him weak.. so conor has a better chance to win. so the blowjob on conor can last longer.

- conor fooling his own country. he watches out for his fanbase only when a fight starts to get in opponents head with that crowd. after that he goes into his cocaine party gucci lifestyle again and doesnt care anymore about this fanbase because he doesnt need them.

so u are a hater when u critique because u need to be a nuthugger as well because "the king" who never defended any title has money and has fame, like a famer in middle ages that needs someone to look up to.

As a Conor fan I don't care about whiskey or watching press conferences. I care about exciting MMA fights and that's exactly what he delivers.

As a Conor fan I don't care about whiskey or watching press conferences. I care about exciting MMA fights and that's exactly what he delivers.
I enjoy whiskey and press conferences.

- conor haters call normal conor fans nuthuggers simply because they enjoy his fights.

I enjoy whiskey and press conferences.
Ok I enjoy whisky too, but I honestly don't give a damn about press conferences, but I do enjoy some of the gifs and clips that come out of them. Never actually sat and watched one though.

-taking a hot tub, filled with Proper Twelve whisky

i just roll my eyes at people who think they have some kind of special insight into somebody when in reality they're some OCD obsessed hate-filled mongoloids.

OP is Noah confirmed.
How are you OP? Got any child support yet?

all Conor fans can stop kabob takedowns and win on the feet against him, imagine what Conor's gonna do

reading and thinking isnt the nuthuggers strenght. so u need conor for your one liner. buy proper whiskey and shut up. lmao
love to insult people’s intelligence while misspelling a one syllable word

no one is reading that, fuck off you loser virgin

Back