What concerts are you planning to attend

None. Ever again.

Cell phones have absolutely ruined concerts to me. Unless they start banning phones, count me out.

I wish people would learn to live in the moment and soak in an experience rather than trying to live every moment through their phone screen. I get it, you want to document the experience of being there but are you really going to watch back that entire video you are filming? Sheesh.
i'm going to my first concert in a decade, I also don't understand this need to record everything through a phone, I get the argument about 'reliving a moment'' when they played a certain song, but I personally think you would watch it back a few times, then it becomes kinda ''meh'' or worse, ''it seemed far better at the time''.....whereas, on the 20th of August 1988 I saw Iron Maiden headline the Monsters of Rock ,at Donnington, England, that's 30 years ago, for about 25 of those 30 years, I could hear their opening song from that evening, and automatically be that tall skinny kid in the Anthrax T-shirt again...…..the memory had faded over those last 5, <45> …….but yes, FUCK PHONES!!!!!

Roadburn 2019 for me.

Looking forward to see Sleep play two sets. "Holy Mountain" in full, and "The Sciences" in full.

Roadburn 2019 for me.

Looking forward to see Sleep play two sets. "Holy Mountain" in full, and "The Sciences" in full.
With that user name, I’d be interested in knowing other bands you like. I’m on a big Neo Psyche kick at the moment.

With that user name, I’d be interested in knowing other bands you like. I’m on a big Neo Psyche kick at the moment.

Nice Zappa av, breh.

I listen to a lot of genres and bands.

Evidently, I like mind bending music. I also used to DJ psychill / dub / breakbeats / glitch in psytrance festivals.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Sleep, Neurosis, Cocteau Twins, Dead Can Dance, Hybrid, Immortal Technique.

As far as psych goes, I can't get Kikagaku Moyo out of my head. They played an improv set with Earthless last year, and I was in attendance, on MDMA. It was a concert out of this world. Check them out:

Here's a few other psych tracks that I like, off the top of my head

This one is heavier

This is some light hearted neo psych

Cheers

Nice Zappa av, breh.

I listen to a lot of genres and bands.

Evidently, I like mind bending music. I also used to DJ psychill / dub / breakbeats / glitch in psytrance festivals.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Sleep, Neurosis, Cocteau Twins, Dead Can Dance, Hybrid, Immortal Technique.

As far as psych goes, I can't get Kikagaku Moyo out of my head. They played an improv set with Earthless last year, and I was in attendance, on MDMA. It was a concert out of this world. Check them out:

Here's a few other psych tracks that I like, off the top of my head

This one is heavier

This is some light hearted neo psych

Cheers

Thanks, man.
I’m going to see kikagaku moyo in a few weeks!
I saw Flaming Lips on the Yoshimi tour opening for Beck and as his backing band! Saw Spiritualized in ‘97. Toronto is great city for music.
Ive been really into King Gizzard, Oh Sees, WAND, The Black Angels and The Growlers.

Dimmu Borgir in a couple of weeks and the below one in March next year, great bill for down here

DoA9D7XUYAAgNbS.jpg

The Tiger Lillies in a couple of weeks.

MISFITS_Chicago-TixOnSaleSocial722.jpg

How did I miss that this is happening? I went to the Ticketmaster app to double check the time for Social Distortion tomorrow night and this appears in my "suggested events". Yes I bought tickets.

Seeing Diamond Head Sunday night as a friend had a spare ticket.

Also just bought tickets for Macmillan Fest which is a multi-venue all day music festival in Bristol. Loads of bands playing across three venues....Feed The Rhino, Bleed From Within, Hyena Kill, Monuments etc. Plus about 500 bands I've never heard of. Should be good.

Hoping to finally see (been waiting about 10 years) Jupiter Coyote next month.

Go to this every year. This time I waited too long to get tickets so I’m only going to one day(Deftones, Godsmack, 311, At The Drive In) because the SOAD day sold out fast.

AS18-Daytime-AdmatLRG.jpg
I would jerk a guy off to see SOAD

I would jerk a guy off to see SOAD

I actually made it to that day after all. I had to pay out the ass for it but it was a great show.

4th time seeing them. They haven’t lost a step.

Minus the bear farewell tour in November

Gary Clark Jr in December.

Saw GBV on Thursday, going to see Kikogaku Moyo tonight!

MISFITS_Chicago-TixOnSaleSocial722.jpg

How did I miss that this is happening? I went to the Ticketmaster app to double check the time for Social Distortion tomorrow night and this appears in my "suggested events". Yes I bought tickets.
Looks like I have to go to chicago.