What College/University did you Graduate from

If you spent less time posting gifs and more time asking me for career advice, you might make it off your moms couch.
Considering how old he is, it's safe to say that his mom is likely dead. It's entirely possible that he still has his mom's couch though. But who would want an old couch? Makes you think...

Cal Poly SLO BSME

South Hampton Institute of Technology graduate school

Troll? I asked for my original account to be deleted. I had made a newer 2007 account that had maybe a couple hundred posts. Someone asked me recently if I would start posting more here, and then I had this 2007 account renamed as Lubaolong.

So you're not the real Lubaolong?

American universities are a joke. We all know like 80% get A's because your daddy paid for you to go school. Here in europe grades are based on a normal distribution.

Norwegian University of Science and Technology ( Msc Technical Cybernetics )

American universities are a joke. We all know like 80% get A's because your daddy paid for you to go school. Here in europe grades are based on a normal distribution.

{<jordan}

I actually did go to a top 15 university and it was hard as fuck to get good grades (I had a 3.5, holla). I left because of my health problems and never came back because they continued to get worse, but there are definitely legitimately great schools here.

I actually did go to a top 15 university and it was hard as fuck to get good grades (I had a 3.5, holla). I left because of my health problems and never came back because they continued to get worse, but there are definitely legitimately great schools here.

Yeah, I wasent too serious, but I did react when I read that there is a lot of grade inflation on US universities, when you take into account that they are supposed to be the worlds best.

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/news/grade-inflation-continues-us-colleges

On a more serious note a lot of it is bullshit anyway. I did my bachelor at a regional university, and my master at NTNU which is a elite university. The curriculum is the same, and if anything I´d say the education was a bit worse at the elite uni, while the prestige you get is out of this world. I was invited to more dinner-with-companies during my first two weeks at the elite uni, than 3 years at the regional. The professors at elite uni´s are there for doing research and not waste their valuable time on students it seems. Thank god for TA´s who pick up the slack :)

Yeah, I wasent too serious, but I did react when I read that there is a lot of grade inflation on US universities, when you take into account that they are supposed to be the worlds best.

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/news/grade-inflation-continues-us-colleges

On a more serious note a lot of it is bullshit anyway. I did my bachelor at a regional university, and my master at NTNU which is a elite university. The curriculum is the same, and if anything I´d say the education was a bit worse at the elite uni, while the prestige you get is out of this world. I was invited to more dinner-with-companies during my first two weeks at the elite uni, than 3 years at the regional. The professors at elite uni´s are there for doing research and not waste their valuable time on students it seems. Thank god for TA´s who pick up the slack :)

My university was a little bit different, it's a classical liberal arts school with zero grade inflation. You get more grade inflation at the Ivy League's and stuff, and this school was on that level without that bullshit. (Washington and Lee University)

University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC)

I graduate on the 17th, SO ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT!!!!

I'm excited

il_570xN.653351411_3pi0.jpg

Florida, aka the Harvard of the South.

Every college thinks they're the Harvard of the South; Duke, Vandy, Rice, Ole Miss, Emory, UVa, William & Mary, Tulane, etc.
Ole Miss? They aren't even the best school in their own shitty state.

Back