What coach comes off better? (TUF 25 edition)

Who do you like better?

• Total voters
There are no teams only one person wins the show

Tim Elliott won last season not "Team Benavidez"
Only one can win it all, but the coach you have through this tournament can make a huge difference.
The coaches are the ones picking your opponents, helping you develop your gameplan, and offering you tips and advice. Just listen to TJ, he's on top of his shit when analyzing the fighters and making the best picks. If Urbina had been on TJ's team, he may have still been in this since Cody probably wouldn't have rationalized picking him first to counter his weight.

You'd rather pick the temper tantrum throwing meathead to coach you?

Only one can win it all, but the coach you have through this tournament can make a huge difference.
The coaches are the ones picking your opponents, helping you develop your gameplan, and offering you tips and advice. Just listen to TJ, he's on top of his shit when analyzing the fighters and making the best picks. If Urbina had been on TJ's team, he may have still been in this since Cody probably wouldn't have rationalized picking him first to counter his weight.

You'd rather pick the temper tantrum throwing meathead to coach you?

It's an hour long reality tv show so I don't know

I would have to be there the whole time to decide

Cody needs a lot of p.r. work and some acting classes.

TJ also has Robert Follis helping him. And if you don't no who Follis is where the F#ck have you been

Thank you for reminding me of his name! You see him all the time cage-side or in the background on TUF. A great coach. I always forget his name though - and then spend hours figuring it out again. He's always reminded me of Mike Pyle.

Thank you for reminding me of his name! You see him all the time cage-side or in the background on TUF. A great coach. I always forget his name though - and then spend hours figuring it out again. He's always reminded me of Mike Pyle.
He has probably been in the corner of more Championship wins then Jackson has

This time I can't pick right away (as far as who I like which is diff than who better coach)
Cody too high strung
Tj is too low strung

Will have to wait a few more episodes before voting

Cody picked a bunch of underdogs though...tj picked a good team and coaching better (mostly I think it's due to his match ups and team picks though)

To be perfectly honest I think 95% of the roster would come off better than Cody is. Could be higher than that, I'm just leaving a margin of error in there for potentially brain damaged fighters.

I could see Diego "Yes" S 2017 coming off worse, but thats the brain damage
But I would fucking watch glued to the TV

No one is going to care about who the better coach on TUF is after they fight

Lol, after hanging with the boiiis I came here to vote for tj, then accidentally clicked and submitted cody

Krause basically said after the last episode too that he noticed Cody was stirring the pot on everything and TJ was actually coaching and trying to help his guys lol

Back