What changes do you think will happen in your area over the next four years?

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What changes do you think will actually occur in your area over the next four years under Trump's administration?

What do you predict Trump's administration will do to improve or harm your neighborhood and lifestyle?

Like every other time a change in leadership happens, on a day to day basis, fuck all.

I live in California and do not think much at all will change in my area.

I am not sure how many people depend on ACA in my area. I doubt that many so I don't even think repealing it will change much. Abortion will always be legal.

Lower corporate taxes and lower taxes on repatriated dollars will not change much. The start ups do not make that much profits so lower taxes on no profits doesn't mean much.

Cutting out environmental regulations at the federal level won't mean much. CA will have higher standards and keep regulations.

There might be more jobs in finance and banking with less regulations.

This isn't to say I do not think Trump will have no impact on the US. Just in my area there won't be much of a change.

What changes do you think will actually occur in your area over the next four years under Trump's administration?

What do you predict Trump's administration will do to improve or harm your neighborhood and lifestyle?

Settle down.

mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:675057

Those heavy manufacturing jobs Trump promised won't return in my area.

Well I live in Florida so repealing Obamacare will affect people here

Were not getting factories and we were never gonna take in Syrians, Obamacare is the only thing off the top of my head. I mean I guess it could cause huge change if he actually does deportations, 1/4 of Florida is Latino and I feel like S. Florida is like 40% Latino at least

I live in California and do not think much at all will change in my area.

I am not sure how many people depend on ACA in my area. I doubt that many so I don't even think repealing it will change much. Abortion will always be legal.

Lower corporate taxes and lower taxes on repatriated dollars will not change much. The start ups do not make that much profits so lower taxes on no profits doesn't mean much.

Cutting out environmental regulations at the federal level won't mean much. CA will have higher standards and keep regulations.

There might be more jobs in finance and banking with less regulations.

This isn't to say I do not think Trump will have no impact on the US. Just in my area there won't be much of a change.

I think SoCal's population is going to skyrocket, and builders are going to put up taller and taller buildings. Your traffic is going to suck even more.

NYC, my area, will be all gays, and SJWs, and rich people. Their servants will live in Pennsylvania or Connecticut.

Schools will probably see grants and other federal money tighten. That will in turn put a heavier burden on the state which is already squeezing itself because it just banned all new taxes on services. Things aren't looking great for Missouri in general, but the next wave of bullshit semipublic schools is going to hit us like a brick. Maybe throw in a housing bubble for the hell of it, because who knows what the effects of the coming deregulation are going to be.

We already screw over the poor on healthcare- if you work a low paying job here, you don't qualify for Medicaid. Things can't really get worse in that area, so I suppose there will be an improvement in access.

Less obamacare penalties, longer fuse on 2nd amendment rights,

possibly more tradework, possibly less of a penalty of loans from weaker dollar.

You really need 2 terms for something tangible to happen with the state of congress.

Maybe the cultural consequences will be the most significant.

The politically correct egalitarian culture being pushed wide open throttle through hollywood /sports / news /universities should slow down and bring the next generation closer to earth and give a more responsible future...

I probably won't get penalized for not being able to afford healthcare last year, so there's that..

Back