What changed with posting gifs?

Zookeeper Gabe

Animal Feces Engineer
@Silver
Reaction score
It used to be so easy with posting gifs from Photobucket, then that stopped working. Then it was on to Imgur, with just an easy copy and paste. I'm curious if the apps changed something or sherdog did?

The overwhelming majority of my posting is from iPhone 7+

Photobucket was photobucket's fault. Imgur works fine so long as you have the correct url.

Is it the copy link or safari URL and paste into image or media option here?
If you are directly on the page the gif is on copy the url where it would usually say e.g sherdog.com like

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/KR93TA2.gif

You can use the image or media options for imgur. The media option will turn the gif into a video '.gifv' if it wasn't one already.

If say you're on an imgur gallery example and you want something from there you can long press on the .gif .jpg video and choose 'copy image location' then paste into on to here or 'copy video location' and post on here using the media icon.

fEmqdmr.gif

So the only way I can get it to work, upload via Imgur, click on picture, open in safari, hold down image, click copy, then paste that into the image option here. What a pain

z6j0YCC.gif

Well shit. Got it to work from the app. I'm just computertarded. Thanks for your help

Back