What Celebrities Have You Encountered?

not really a celebrity meet, but close
I was at the palace of auburn hills with some friends and ran into a back up center for the pistons, don reid, ( he was acting like a jerkoff with people trying to get his autograph) and I saw a bunch of Asian people with cameras taking pictures of anything and everything, so I called out to them and pointed at Don Reid and told them "Michael Jordan!" and they immediately rushed to him and took what seems like a hundred pictures of him with them trying to pose with him, and he gave me the death glare, my friends and I laughed, I bought a coke and walked away

I met Ice T at the Mitchell Bros O’Farrel theater in San Francisco.

“Whoa! Ice T!”- me

“Wassup” - Ice T

“Uh ummm are you gonna do anymore Body count?” - me

“Ya you white boys like that shit”- Ice T

Met Sasha Grey at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles. Told her I was a fan of her voice-acting in Saints Row 3, but she knew the truth. Gotta say that even her most obscene of videos do not do her booty justice. That thing is divine. It should've been one of the exhibits.

Met Kobe at a Coffee Bean in Newport Beach. Really cool dude; took the time to talk with me. This was before his rape allegation.

Met Shane Battier in an elevator in Vegas. He just kept looking forward and didn't want to be bothered. Dick.

Met Ricky Williams in NO during Mardi Gras in a bar. He left with this one white girl.

also saw Nicolas Cage at the same Mardi Gras. He was standing on a float like this, while people were going crazy around him:
stock-vector-hands-up-silhouettes-143836849.jpg

Met the dude from Shawshank at a Dodgers game.

Saw Brandon Vera in LAX. He was actually on the same flight from Hong Kong to LAX, sitting in an emergency exit aisle, but I dind't know that until later. Was too busy trying to find my seat and put away carry on, noriced the same sweatshirt later at LAX.

Saw Gomi in Roppongi on my way to NRT.

Met Rampage at Gas Panic in Roppongi after his fight with Ninja.

Ken Shamrock

Sugar Ray Leonard

Forest Griffin

My brother once was at a dinner party and there happen to be the local (Portland OR) tv weather man also attending.

It’s been a long time theme for my brother and I to troll celebs for lolz, so he pretended not to recognize the guy. So during casual conversation my brother asks him what he does for a living and the guy says he’s a local tv meteorologist.

My brother says “oh that sounds fun, how long have you been on tv?”

“About 5 years now”

“Do you have any aspirations of making it to a major market or just stay in here in Portland?”

The dude recognized the insult but it was delivered sideways which threw him off. So he excused himself from the conversation and avoided my bro the rest of the night.

He actually went on to work on a cable news channel or something

I think his name Rob Marciano but I don’t remember exactly

I was invited to an Indian wedding and they had the equavilent of indias Michael Jackson there. I forgot his name thou

8oQ4JL.jpg

The guy in the back is a writer and comic who has been on Conan

- was in an elevator w/ Hasselhoff at ceaser's palace some years back. I was a kid, said 'hey that's nightrider' and he was pretty nice and talked to my family for a minute. Dude is mad tall
-lil jon came into Joe's Crab Shack when I worked there, someone in his entourage left their bag of recently bought clothes and I ran it out to them in the parking lot before they left. Dude gave me an extra hundo on the spot for a tip. Very nice guy, I was surprised how short he really was tho
-Rock and Karl Urban also came in (promoting Doom, I worked right behind the SD Convention Center where ComicCon is), both were really nice and cool tbh
-Method Man took the blunt out of my crew's hand at a concert in Irvine....and never gave it back, just killed the rest onstage. Like 'thanks, but damn son'
-I was once woken up late at night during a drunken sleep by Lou Diamond Phillips (early to mid 2000s) asking me where my (now ex) wife's mom was so he could try to smash.....I did get a 'not my ritchie' reference in before he left, but I omitted the 'It's Mexican-Indian chuvato!' from Young Guns
-Have met and spoke w/ MoH winner Dakota Meyer twice, actually a pretty down to earth guy. No, I didn't ask about the Palin daughter
-met Bruce Willis in Idar Oberstein, Germany. He was born there (dad was US Army) and visits like every year to see his 'hometown'. Despite the stories I've heard, he actually seemed pretty cool but it was off the job so who knows

-Karl Malone came to our base in Afghanistan, countriest dude of all times
-Joe Biden came too, actually he's pretty funny IRL
edit: had a beer w/ Daryl from walking dead (not just me, there was like 20 some odd randos around him) when he was visiting recently, filming some movie out here
I also rented cars to the Entourage cast when they filmed the Joshua tree Mushroom trip episode

Last edited:
Back in 2002 I ran into Jared Leto on the streets of Toronto. He was in full homeless guy mode and seemed like he was high as fuck. I said "hey aren't you Jared Leeto?" he said"it's Letto actually" I said something about liking his work. He said thanks.

Thats about it. I was walking with my girlfriend at the time. She was like "who the fook was that guy" I told her he was dating Cameron Diaz. She was surprised. Because he looked like a homeless guy.

I fucked one of those blondes that was in dude wheres my car.
randomly met her and she was weird as fuck but that was her claim to fame as soon as we met

ive met other celebs at signings n shit. Mr T was a prick. Don king was a prick. Tito Trinidad and roy jones were cool as fuck

I've met Brock Lesnar at a small town gas station a couple of times, all after her left the UFC. The first time I talked to him briefly because some kids showed up and went nuts. He was really cool with the kids. The second time I talked to him we talked about hunting. He really seems like a down to earth guy, it was like talking to a neighbor.

Back