What car do you own (if you drive)

2001 Volvo S80 T6, 170k miles. I drive maybe once every 2-3 weeks and can't bring myself to get something newer just to sit it in a garage.

Know the feeling. I drive once a week maybe so cars are not high on my list.
Got a Volvo V50 T5, 250hp, think its a 2006.

Those Focus ST are fun to drive. I never notice them until a coworker got one.

Yea, it's a blast and I really love that you don't see many of them. Even the base models aren't very popular around here. I thought about a '17 Si but the new Civics are just everywhere,

I own a bunch of work vehicles but ill leave those out. My personal vehicles are:
'05 Subaru WRX sport waggon 2.0(H4)T 200k
'15 Subaru Legacy 3.6R (H6)65k
'02 Ford Ranger 2.3 (I4) 210k.

Then there's all my bikes.
How do you like the Legacy? I think that may be in my future
I own my 2011 mazda 3i 139k on it, cAr is a blast to drive for a base model fwd car

hqdefault.jpg

How do you like the Legacy? I think that may be in my future
I own my 2011 mazda 3i 139k on it, cAr is a blast to drive for a base model fwd car
It's a nice smooth ride. The CVT means there's no shifting and it just glides along. Has a fair amount of get up and go with 260hp AWD and the steering is quite responsive. I drive it less than any of my other rides though since I don't like driving automatics. If it were available with a stick it would be my favorite car ever.

It's a nice smooth ride. The CVT means there's no shifting and it just glides along. Has a fair amount of get up and go with 260hp AWD and the steering is quite responsive. I drive it less than any of my other rides though since I don't like driving automatics. If it were available with a stick it would be my favorite car ever.
I know one of the selling points was it takes regular gas (the old 3.0r was premium gas), how’s the mpg?

I know one of the selling points was it takes regular gas (the old 3.0r was premium gas), how’s the mpg?
It's pretty good, i live in the mountains so everything is a twisty road with drastic elevation changes so i'm not getting "Highway mileage" with it.

Just Got me a New Truck.

Meet Black Betty.
eTHDJqt.jpg

2018 Subaru Legacy, red, 16,000 miles, bought new. Does everything I want, great mileage, safe, and awesome all wheel drive system.

2017 Toyota Higlander AWD SLE. Love it.

My wife just got a 2018 Rav 4, so we”re sticking with Toyota.

2003 BMW 325i. It's not the best, but I love the minimalistic design and she gets me everywhere.

(mines is gray, but this is pretty much what I drive)
2003-BMW-325i-Specs-and-Prices-Information.jpg

2017 BMW 530i Xdrive
9k miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back