What brought you to Sherdog?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
Honestly, I didn't know about this site until my old training buddy mentioned it.

i really dig the support sub forum.

I found Sherdog within a month or two of getting into MMA (UFC 88 is what hooked me), but it took me until 2012 to make an account.

I don't even remember what got me to finally pull the trigger either, but I'm glad I did because I've talked to a lot of cool people during my time here.

was looking for info on why wanderlei silva and chuck liddell wasnt happening or even being mentioned after it was promoted as the next fight after babalu sobral. this site popped up on the google search.

the posting in the heavyweight forum might be the worst i'd ever seen of humanity, but i couldn't look away.

I found Sherdog within a month or two of getting into MMA (UFC 88 is what hooked me), but it took me until 2012 to make an account.

I don't even remember what got me to finally pull the trigger either, but I'm glad I did because I've talked to a lot of cool people during my time here.

True shit bruh

Poverty.

And dick pics.

The deep state offered to pay me bitcoins to shit post in the war room.

From memory I saw an ad inside the Rage in the Cage cage.

My memory is shot, I think it was the King of the Cage cage.

I came for the MMA. I stayed for the traps.

Reading some news story about Tito a long ass time ago, maybe 2001 or 2002?? I was never into going on or posting on forums. . . But then I guess a few years ago I started lurking and creeping on here lol. Last year I said fuck it and signed up. Whenever I have some free time on my hands it's fun to get on here and talk with other mma fans.

prolly fight finder, i think i was googling my fight record and i was directed here

Found this cesspit after watching Fedor and CroCrop highlight videos with the Sherdog watermark.

Lurked for ages until the infamous Guido "Me and my boys up in Jersey" thread and joined to join in on the shitpile that was heaped on those clowns.

Back