What belt will the WBC come up with for the Canelo vs GGG fight ?

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
I'll start the

I was born ready belt?
Made of chicken and some glass made diamonds ? Encrusted molasses made gems

I'll start the

I was born ready belt?
Made of chicken and some glass made diamonds ? Encrusted molasses made gems
weaksauce.jpg~c200

You are behind the times son!

"This unique piece of art, will give a new meaning to our sport, as the WBC President mentioned, Mauricio Sulaiman, this is a symbolic belt in honor of Mexico and what boxing represents for our country.

More than 400 hours were required to create this multicolored piece that has an ancestral value, because inside it lays the ancestral heritage of an entire culture.

Luis de la Cruz, expressed the satisfaction and pride of being able to weave his knowledge and transmit the message of his ancestors into a sports "trophy".

He commented that the main elements of the culture are inside the belt and they emphasize the meaning of the four sacred points, that is to say the cardinal points.

"I am proud to have been chosen to create this belt, I feel like a champion," he said, adding: "For me this belt is the heart of the World!""

wbc-mexico.jpg

They already made The Huichol belt for Canelo because he beat Chavez and it was also going to be on the line for the GGG fight. Thing is Canelo hates the WBC and didn't bother showing up to the ceremony saying how the WBC made him look like a coward for not fighting GGG earlier and that almost being stripped was a horrible thing to do and blah blah blah.

So the WBC ended up donating the belt to some museum in mexico. Don't think they will bother making another one.

Canelo is NOT fighting for the WBC belt.

So your joke aint work this time buddy.
Sorry to be a buzzkill. But he got beef with the WBC because he didn't wanna defend against his mandatory contenders the first time around (which was Golovkin, mind you).

You are behind the times son!

"This unique piece of art, will give a new meaning to our sport, as the WBC President mentioned, Mauricio Sulaiman, this is a symbolic belt in honor of Mexico and what boxing represents for our country.

More than 400 hours were required to create this multicolored piece that has an ancestral value, because inside it lays the ancestral heritage of an entire culture.

Luis de la Cruz, expressed the satisfaction and pride of being able to weave his knowledge and transmit the message of his ancestors into a sports "trophy".

He commented that the main elements of the culture are inside the belt and they emphasize the meaning of the four sacred points, that is to say the cardinal points.

"I am proud to have been chosen to create this belt, I feel like a champion," he said, adding: "For me this belt is the heart of the World!""

wbc-mexico.jpg

They already made The Huichol belt for Canelo because he beat Chavez and it was also going to be on the line for the GGG fight. Thing is Canelo hates the WBC and didn't bother showing up to the ceremony saying how the WBC made him look like a coward for not fighting GGG earlier and that almost being stripped was a horrible thing to do and blah blah blah.

So the WBC ended up donating the belt to some museum in mexico. Don't think they will bother making another one.

Lol. I came across this Sonnen rant about the WBC "Money Belt" a few days ago.

The first 6 minutes. Cracked me up.

How much in sanctioning fees is the WBC charging both fighters for the honor of fighting for that belt?

The WBC belt 4 me is the best. But these remakes are disgusting.

Canelo is NOT fighting for the WBC belt.

So your joke aint work this time buddy.
Sorry to be a buzzkill. But he got beef with the WBC because he didn't wanna defend against his mandatory contenders the first time around (which was Golovkin, mind you).
You are wrong, but confident. Still wrong.

You are wrong, but confident. Still wrong.

I just googled this "Huichol belt" and its the same shit the other poster just posted above. But hey, leave it to the WBC to make more belts if they care to.

Pretty soon they'll be going on eBay for 40 to 57 bucks.

Needs more seagulls belt.

The WBA made a new belt for the winner of the fight.

Pretty classy look actually.

specialwbabelt.jpeg

Back