What are your top 5 games of 2017 so far?

Warhammer 2 is badass.

It really is. I wish the strategy element of building, economy, and diplomacy was more in-depth but doesn't really fit the universe of WAAGHhammer I guess. And I wish they had better end game goals to work towards / a more interesting end game because once you get a few doom stacks going, it's basically cleaning up the trash still on the map/in the way of victory conditions.

Waiting for CA to fix that ridiculous Chaos Warriors spawning in Mortal Empires before I give that mode a go.

Terrible year.

Only played Andromeda out of games released this year. Meh game and still pissed that I cant play the MP and never will ge able too.

Hopefully some decent games go on sale for BF. So I can pick up some more.

Shadow Tactics, Yakuza 0, Pillars of Eternity, Everybody's Golf, Persona 5

This has to be sarcasm.

Nope, it's not. I don't have a PS4 and nothing has come out this year on the One that's has interested me, to get day 1, other then Cuphead but I am not spending 25 bucks on a platformer shooter.

I like to wait for my games to go on sale. So I reserve judgement for later. My backlog is huge too. I am still going through 2016 titles.

It really is. I wish the strategy element of building, economy, and diplomacy was more in-depth but doesn't really fit the universe of WAAGHhammer I guess. And I wish they had better end game goals to work towards / a more interesting end game because once you get a few doom stacks going, it's basically cleaning up the trash still on the map/in the way of victory conditions.

Waiting for CA to fix that ridiculous Chaos Warriors spawning in Mortal Empires before I give that mode a go.
I think they actually handled the doom stack problem of previous games pretty well with the vortex race