What are your thoughts on this picture?

We've come a long way since Rick Monday. I love baseball please just let me watch it in peace without the SJW bullshit

I was reading about this on twitter, and like a lot of people commenting couldn't figure out if the message was meant to support racism or decry it.

How are people interpreting its meaning?

That's what I was about to ask. lol They didn't think the message out very well.

I wonder why he chose those colors? To somebody that can't read - and there's bound to be a few at a redsox game - that's going to look like he's holding up and ISIS flag.

Thanks. By the way, I take it you are a guy. Who is the girl in your avatar?

Mrs. Panamaican. I should let her know that I've finally achieved my dream. Big house on the hill, here we come!

DJpbNUjUEAAkzwL.jpg

Apparently these fans were kicked out of a Red Sox game for displaying this sign. Personally, I think that was a bit excessive as they paid for their tickets (presumably) and only put up a sign, if the sign violated rules, I think they should have just confiscated it and allowed the racists to get their sign back after the game.

Racists Lives Matter! And that sign is accurate as fuck.

imagine how boring these people's lives must be.

Well this forum could certainly do without people like you, its the same crap every post "progressive", "progressive", "progressive". Do something that makes you happy for a day or 2, get a life.

I bet you miss your favourite site.

You couldn't be more pathetic and loathsome. That's the Canadian progressive way.

Progressives give me a reason to keep posting. You vile creatures keep causing problems all around the world.

Last edited:
Other character flaws indeed. Like this:

You heard it here. The scum of the planet are not murderers, rapists, despots, etc.

It's self-loathing liberals who hold signs he doesn't like.

You guys are just as bad. You let in the rapists and murderers and fragment countries. You create insane amounts of social tension. You really are scum.

DJpbNUjUEAAkzwL.jpg

Apparently these fans were kicked out of a Red Sox game for displaying this sign. Personally, I think that was a bit excessive as they paid for their tickets (presumably) and only put up a sign, if the sign violated rules, I think they should have just confiscated it and allowed the racists to get their sign back after the game.

Thats one hell of a virtue signal..

How the hell did they get it in there? Never been to a game does security not check giant signs?

The left one is Kathy Griffin's chubby niece, the middle one was kidnapped and has no idea what's going on, and dude on the right eats a lot of granola.

The two older gentlemen on the far left and right just want everybody in America to shut the fuck up.
Don't forget about Guy Fieri and the potential hottie on the right.

DJpbNUjUEAAkzwL.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's been five pages and nobody has bothered to post the Fenway Park Code of Conduct relative to this situation. If so, that's kind of sad that nobody bothered to actually look at the rule.

• Any fan that directly or indirectly interferes with the enjoyment of the game will be promptly ejected from Fenway Park and may be subject to arrest and prosecution by the Boston Police. Fans are also reminded that anyone observed with offensive articles included signs, shirts, hats, etc. may be asked to remove/discard them. Failure to comply with such a request will result in immediate ejection from the park. The Red Sox will continue to make every effort to ensure socially acceptable behavior in order to allow fans to enjoy the game in comfort.
http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/bos/ballpark/information/index.jsp?content=security

It's quite possible that security asked them to take the sign down, and the fans gave them enough grief that security decided to just remove them.

Anyone that's a big enough douchebag to even bring a sign like that to a baseball game clearly if the same type of douchebag to give security a hard time. Security at Fenway doesn't have to put up with that shit.

It's also a private establishment and they're airing that shit on television. Baseball teams and stadiums aren't owned by the government. They are free to remove someone for really any reason they want. So if you enter the premises and you are agreeing to their terms.

If you want to hold that sign up until your arms fall off on the public street outside, then go for it!

It really seems that simple.

You guys are just as bad. You let in the rapists and murderers and fragment countries. You create insane amounts of social tension. You really are scum.
What fragments this country is far left and far right ignorance and partisanship just like we see in your posts! They are outside the confines of reasonable discourse.
You missed the point of our constitution.
We were bulit to be a government of bi lateral discussion and resolution by reasonable and agreeable conclusions, making way for amendments.

Simply put, have a discourse and what we reasonably agree on we can amend and or legislate.

You don't bring anything reasonable to the table and so the discussion you bring means nothing in the context of reality.

The partisan antics that rule your thought have you brainwashed into thinking that reality is politically based.

When in reality liberals and conservatives are not that far apart.

in your world that must sting and curdle your blood but it is simply reality.

Back