What are your thoughts on this picture?

I always liked ska im not into feeling sorry for myself :)

I get that its virtue signaling I just dont get what drives people that arent guilty of anything to do such a thing. Im sure those are liberals that have done the liberal thing there whole lives and dont have a single thing to feel bad about
the_suicide_machines_-_destruction_by_definition_cover.jpg

I'd question anyone's sanity if they could listen to this album and come away feeling even slightly more down than they were going into it, especially with the incredible drumming of a young Derek Grant on full display!

That said, we both know emo is a far cry from this, and revels in helping folks have a good cry haha!

DJpbNUjUEAAkzwL.jpg

Apparently these fans were kicked out of a Red Sox game for displaying this sign. Personally, I think that was a bit excessive as they paid for their tickets (presumably) and only put up a sign, if the sign violated rules, I think they should have just confiscated it and allowed the racists to get their sign back after the game.

Racists Lives Matter! And that sign is accurate as fuck.

Is that the Green Monsta ?? If that is Boston, then that sign is accurate AF. Philly is filled with assholes as well. Racist ppl everywhere but they really go out of they're way to let you know in some places.

<Fedor23> .

the_suicide_machines_-_destruction_by_definition_cover.jpg

I'd question anyone's sanity if they could listen to this album and come away feeling even slightly more down than they were going into it, especially with the incredible drumming of a young Derek Grant on full display!

That said, we both know emo is a far cry from this, and revels in helping folks have a good cry haha!

i had that subway poster on my wall. Home town Rep I have seen those guys a lot of times. It was always the best when they played with the skolars.

I just listened to the vans song earlier today when I went for a walk in some new chex cuz i was feeling cheerful and dapper

Good pick dude.

DJpbNUjUEAAkzwL.jpg

Apparently these fans were kicked out of a Red Sox game for displaying this sign. Personally, I think that was a bit excessive as they paid for their tickets (presumably) and only put up a sign, if the sign violated rules, I think they should have just confiscated it and allowed the racists to get their sign back after the game.

Racists Lives Matter! And that sign is accurate as fuck.
I'm trying to understand this. There saying racism is American and cool so leave us alone?

Is that the Green Monsta ?? If that is Boston, then that sign is accurate AF. Philly is filled with assholes as well. Racist ppl everywhere but they really go out of they're way to let you know in some places.

<Fedor23> .
Yes it is1

I'm trying to understand this. There saying racism is American and cool so leave us alone?

It's one retarded ass message.

"We want to remind everyone that just as baseball is fundamental to American culture and history, so too is racism," the group said in a written statement. "White people need to wake up to this reality before white supremacy can truly be dismantled. We urge anyone who is interested in learning more or taking action to contact their local racial justice organization."

i had that subway poster on my wall. Home town Rep I have seen those guys a lot of times. It was always the best when they played with the skolars.

I just listened to the vans song earlier today when I went for a walk in some new chex cuz i was feeling cheerful and dapper

Good pick dude.
Underlined = unreal coincidence
Bold = makes me very happy

I think they're trying to say that racism is an evil American institution...?

Poor fools, people can't tell if this sign is for or against racism.

img_6133.jpg

Why didn't the anti-zionist sign get this much attention?

I think they're trying to say that racism is an evil American institution...?

Poor fools, people can't tell if this sign is for or against racism.
Ya, it's just kind of fun to look at all the different ways some of this mania can be taken.:D Apparently it was a big virtue signal.

Probably because no one got to see the entire sign because security got there immediately.

I was at that game. It was up longer than the racism one and there were other groups of protesters in Fenway with anti-zionism signs. Try again.

identity politics at a baseball game? It's like Jesus, do we have to? Can we not just enjoy the baseball game and discuss the issues when I'm not trying to relax and have fun.

I always liked ska im not into feeling sorry for myself :)

I get that its virtue signaling I just dont get what drives people that arent guilty of anything to do such a thing. Im sure those are liberals that have done the liberal thing there whole lives and dont have a single thing to feel bad about
They might not have a single thing to feel good about either until they made that sign.

I was at that game. It was up longer than the racism one and there were other groups of protesters in Fenway with anti-zionism signs. Try again.
One is about the country of America, the other is about Israel. Americans care more about Americans than they care about a tiny country thousands of miles away.

identity politics at a baseball game? It's like Jesus, do we have to? Can we not just enjoy the baseball game and discuss the issues when I'm not trying to relax and have fun.
There's just nothing sacred anymore.

Apparently the purpose of the sign to remind me that I'm supposed to hate other races because I'm an American. I'll pass on that.

Back