What are your thoughts on this picture?

Congrats! How's it going so far? Do they let you swing a baby-blue banhammer too, or do you need to wait for that honor? :)

I don't know, I haven't even warned anyone yet. I'm going to build up to megalomaniac slowly and deliberately. Insidiously, if I can.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2017/05/ugly-history-boston-being-most-racist-sports-city-america

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...acist-image/l5uum5fjlTySaBYfObbFXJ/story.html

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...acial-lines/WRM3reSgkfpYtheDoCyxTM/story.html

https://www.quora.com/How-bad-is-racism-in-Boston

Boston isn't really a city. It is sort of an exclusive club masquerading as a city.

Boston doesn't like "outsiders". If you aren't from Boston and move to Boston, it takes a while to fit in....or you move.

By "outsiders", I don't mean anything about race. Rather, you could be as white as snow, but have the ability to pronounce the letter "r" and be seen as an outsider.

Hmmn. They're right, in one sense. America has benefited more from (and been shaped by) racism than it has from baseball and has a few racist milestones that are beyond shameful. Seems like they're not allowed to talk about it, though, according to all the people in this thread who support the free speech of Nazis.

What do these people think a non-racist America would look like? A melting pot?

...read the fine print on the back of the game ticket. Throw them out...

Try starting a thread with that title here in 'The War Room' and time it for how long it stays up.

Why is it always white people bitching about racism. This shits a joke.

My thoughts make me wonder if they're allowed to hang a banner that large over that part of the stands without violating some element of the contract that allowed them entry in the first place.

You need to go to a soccer game in Europe or South America to see the size of the banners and flags they put up.

Why is it always white people bitching about racism. This shits a joke.
Virtue signalling through self-hate and self-imposed oppression. It's the same mindset that drove the emo culture (into the ground).

Virtue signalling through self-hate and self-imposed oppression. It's the same mindset that drove the emo culture (into the ground).

I always liked ska im not into feeling sorry for myself :)

I get that its virtue signaling I just dont get what drives people that arent guilty of anything to do such a thing. Im sure those are liberals that have done the liberal thing there whole lives and dont have a single thing to feel bad about

Trial period. Which is good, I still have to completely grasp the rules from this side of the table.

My question is, how can you possibly have time to be a forum moderator? Aren't you supposed to be billing hours?

I don't know, I haven't even warned anyone yet. I'm going to build up to megalomaniac slowly and deliberately. Insidiously, if I can.
That word always reminds me of the Mega Lo Mart from King of the Hill lol.

Good luck with your duties, hope you enjoy the freedom to explore your dark side ha!

generally speaking

conservatives view america as the best society ever created that has provided more people of more backgrounds; more opportunity, prosperity and freedom than any other society in the world

the left views america as morally, no better than most and inferior to many

here is a great 5 minute video that elaborates

I think a lot of people on the right underestimate the amount of racism that people face in american, but i think a lot of people on the left GREATLY underestimate the amount of racism that happens outside of america, that makes complaining about america look retarded

What is there to disputed about this sign? Seriously. Why was America formed? What drove the nation? Why did this country split in half?

The trade of and use of slaves. Who were slaves? People of another race that the owners did not feel guilt about because the slaves were less than human-if that is not the definition of racism, well I don't know what is.

Now, as for the actual sign-I say do underhand pitch and see who could hit them first. That team automatically wins.

Back