What are your thoughts on this picture?

thechoice2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DJpbNUjUEAAkzwL.jpg

Apparently these fans were kicked out of a Red Sox game for displaying this sign. Personally, I think that was a bit excessive as they paid for their tickets (presumably) and only put up a sign, if the sign violated rules, I think they should have just confiscated it and allowed the racists to get their sign back after the game.

Racists Lives Matter! And that sign is accurate as fuck.

That Butch Pasty White Man hater on the left looks scary. Guy on the right looks like an Italian soccer player

I hope those douches are banned for life. Go be self hating somewhere else.

My thoughts make me wonder if they're allowed to hang a banner that large over that part of the stands without violating some element of the contract that allowed them entry in the first place. I couldn't care less about the content of the banner.

Sounds stupid. Baseball was invented in America while racism is as old as history.

I hope that dude at least got a bj for humiliating himself like that.

SJWs desperately trying to outdo each other in the virtue signalling Olympics.

The left one is Kathy Griffin's chubby niece, the middle one was kidnapped and has no idea what's going on, and dude on the right eats a lot of granola.

The two older gentlemen on the far left and right just want everybody in America to shut the fuck up.

Baseball is really boring so I guess anything like that would liven it up briefly.
They were fortunate to get kicked out, hopefully they got the banner out early and didn't have to watch too much.

My thoughts make me wonder if they're allowed to hang a banner that large over that part of the stands without violating some element of the contract that allowed them entry in the first place. I couldn't care less about the content of the banner.

How come your name is in that gay baby blue instead of the usual tough-looking blue?

Good I hope they didn't give them a refund and ban them for life and a no trespassing order.

How come your name is in that gay baby blue instead of the usual tough-looking blue?

Trial period. Which is good, I still have to completely grasp the rules from this side of the table.

I was reading about this on twitter, and like a lot of people commenting couldn't figure out if the message was meant to support racism or decry it.

How are people interpreting its meaning?

Typical self loathing white liberal fucks..

The most disgusting pieces of shit in this country...

Worse than the white racist goons in Charlottesville...

Well, it's a truism.

If they're trying to make some sort of statement that's anti-American then they've failed.

Racism has always been and will always be part of any country. America is no exception. You can try to eliminate or minimize it all you want but it's not going to make it go away. Not a country in the world where racism does not exist.

Trial period. Which is good, I still have to completely grasp the rules from this side of the table.

Damn, I was gonna make a jr. mod/training wheels joke but nothing good came to mind.

Congrats and good luck.

That sign fails on many levels.

First, racism is not unique to America.

Second, racism existed before baseball, so on that logical line, racism would be far more american than baseball.

Thirdly, it's odd that baseball is racist, considering all those South and Central American players who have riches beyond imagining due to the game, where staying in Cuba, for example, would lead to few good outcomes.

Congrats! How's it going so far? Do they let you swing a baby-blue banhammer too, or do you need to wait for that honor? :)

I think the fact that people can't figure out the meaning of the sign is a worse problem than racism.

Back