What are your Realistic Dream Matchups? (Past & Present)

Gastelum vs Whittaker @185
Mcgregor vs Masvidal @170
MM vs Dillashaw @125
Bisping vs Nick @ 185
Valentina vs Joanna @125
Ferg vs Nate @ 155
Ferg vs khabib
Garbrandt vs Aldo @145
Romero vs Jacare 2
Choi vs Stephens

Vitor vs Machida would be cool too but a part of me wants them to retire. I'd watch tho.

Oh, and for Conor to defend a belt...

Rich franklin vs bisping

Jake shields vs Ben askren

Paul Daley vs lawler

Lesnar vs Tim Sylvia

Masvidal vs nick Diaz

Weidman vs jacare

Shogun vs bisping @ 195

Alex Trebek vs pat sajak

Kevin Garnett vs Carmelo Anthony (KG via KO btw)

WEC Aldo vs prime BJ

Prime AS vs prime Chuck

Rampage vs Randy at 205

Jones vs Rumble

Tate vs Cyborg
Tate vs Shevchenko
Tate vs Alexis Texas (Davis)

She's still young enough for Greatness Incarnate to rise again!
fe30188a1d83e1272e7df19df48904b6.jpeg

Couldve/shouldve/wished.. Fedor vs Randy, Cariaso vs Joe B, Jacare vs Maia, Penn vs Alvarez, Dana White vs Tito, Mendes vs Penn, Nick vs Maia, Nick vs Bisping, Ryan Hall vs Maia, Faber vs Galvao, Faber vs Warren

Could/hopefully.. Dantas vs Cruz, McKee vs Cruz, Cejudo vs Joe B, Marlon vs TJ, Cody vs Conor, Fili vs Ortega, McKee vs Conor, Yair vs Ferguson, Ryan Hall vs Ferguson, Nate vs Masvidal, MVP vs Wonderboy, Shields vs Askren, Woodley vs Romero, DC vs JDS, DC vs Werdum, DC vs Stipe, Luke vs Jones, Lashley vs Jones

I've always been a staunch believer that Don Frye vs Pedro Rizzo had the most potential for fireworks out of virtually anything I can think of. Randy vs Fedor should have happened. These days Jones at HW, MM vs 135, and Valentina vs Joanna at 125.

Penn vs. Aldo
Penn vs. McGregor
Silva vs Jones
Silva vs GSP
Jones vs Gus II
Jones vs Any top 5 HW

Tate vs Cyborg
Tate vs Shevchenko
Tate vs Alexis Texas (Davis)

She's still young enough for Greatness Incarnate to rise again!

Wow, you really like watching terrible WMMA fights don't you? You're a Ronda nuthugger and she her standup is laughable. Now you want to see Alexis Davis fight after the Dandois fight lol? My god you like shitty fights.

Nick Diaz-Michael Bisping. Hot damn that'd be the dream. Strikeforce Diaz Vs Hometown Bisping would be fight of the year.
Valentina Shevchenko-Joanna Jedrzejczyk. They're not my favourite female fighters personally, but, It'd be a hell of a fight especially considering Shevchenko has beaten Joana in Muay Thai.
Cody Garbrandt-Conor McGregor. Again, not my personal favourites even in their divisions. Conor down to 145, Cody up to 145. Both have knockout power, would be a hell of a first round.
Anderson Silva-GSP Say no more. It's a little less interesting now that they're not in their primes, but still interesting to say the least.

Just to name a few.

Throw Brock-Jones in there too as to me that's very interesting on paper.

Wow, you really like watching terrible WMMA fights don't you? You're a Ronda nuthugger and she her standup is laughable. Now you want to see Alexis Davis fight after the Dandois fight lol? My god you like shitty fights.
Too many of you guys only like standup and drive it home to the point of exhaustion, I (should be fairly obvious) want to see Miesha Great vs Alexis on the ground.

GSP vs ROCKHOLD

Connor vs WOODLY

EDGAR VS CODY

PAST:
RICKSON VS SAKU

Back