What are your hobbies/interests?

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Just curious what everyone's hobbies or interests are here. I'm sure it will quickly become a thread about collecting fleshlights as what typically happens here, but try to be serious. I want to see what members here do in their free time.

I watch and play a lot of sports still: basketball, football, tennis, racket ball, bowling, ping pong, and volleyball. I play guitar and kind of play keyboard, but I'm learning. I collect acoustic guitars. I like to build computers and fix computers. I sometimes program for fun. I do photography and lately videography with drone footage as I'm into that too. I do a bit of audio engineering with songs I come up with. I do a little cooking with my Sous Vide and smoker. I also sometimes bake. I want to learn how to draw too.

What do you guys do?

BJJ, Read, write, listen to a lot of music, cook. Wife and kids take up a lot of time.

Video games, lifting, sleeping, and telling TS he is a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

I also found out I like fixing stuff, like Id search for tutorials and fix my broken shit.

Interesting thread. Mine is guitar, creative writing, studying spanish, lifting, and boxing training. I'm trying to get more into music so I just picked up a tool for music production.

But my passion mostly lies in pigeon hunting and making threads about hitting on women (and failing).

Interesting thread. Mine is guitar, creative writing, studying spanish, lifting, and boxing training. I'm trying to get more into music so I just picked up a tool for music production.

But my passion mostly lies in pigeon hunting and making threads about hitting on women (and failing).

Yes, I know about your pigeon hunting. Do you seriously pigeon hunt, or is it some sort of meme your perpetuating here?

Last edited:
Eating, shitting, sleeping, Brodog

Yes, I know about your pigeon hunting. Do you seriously pigeon hunt, or is it some sort of meme your perpetuation here?
It's a meme. I was serious in my endeavor and looked up a lot of information how to catch them, defeather them, if it's legal where I live, etc. But then I read something about how they're filled with chemicals from living in the city and I saw some of them eating paint chips so I changed my mind. At most I try to eat them when I travel to countries where it's more normal. Pigeon meat is actually pretty good.

c'mon, a hobby is an activity you can 'choose' to do even when you don't have to, it's a non-required activity.
shitting isn't a hobby. nope, sorry. it isn't. neither is sleeping.
"so what's your hobby, bro?"
"man, my hobby is sleep yuk yuk yuk"
no, moron.
knitting is a hobby.
putting ships in a bottle is a hobby.
perfecting the most efficient upskirt cam on your shoe is a hobby.
renting a car under a false name and getting as many tickets as possible
is a hobby.
etc.

I do at least 1 obstacle course every summer. I plan on keeping it up till I am no longer physically able. My friend and I play bar trivia every week. We are ranked 3rd out of 6 teams. I have a large collection of old Nintendo games and accessories. I have a harebrained idea about writing a book about word and phrase origins but I don't know if that's ever gonna happen but I like looking that kinda stuff up.

shitting isn't a hobby. nope, sorry. it isn't. neither is sleeping.

"man, my hobby is sleep yuk yuk yuk"
Sure shitting and sleeping arent normally considered hobbies by your definition, of a hobby being a "non required activity" but a hobby could also be an activity in which you actively seek to do at any given moment. A moment of boredom, and I'd rather sleep and I enjoy that, so stop tryna gate-keep what a hobby is and stop tryna sneak diss and come at a n*gga.

Damn sneakin and dissin, quote a n*gga.

Last edited:
Picking. I go to thrift stores and garage sales and find all sorts of cool shit that I sell for 3-5x the cost

I got away from gaming and started reading, like a jailed madman. Then i started writing some shit. I get addicted to whatever my interest is at the time and it consumes me.

Reading and writing gives me deep satisfaction and i think i will continue doing both things compulsively until i die.

Just curious what everyone's hobbies or interests are here. I'm sure it will quickly become a thread about collecting fleshlights as what typically happens here, but try to be serious. I want to see what members here do in their free time.

I watch and play a lot of sports still: basketball, football, tennis, racket ball, bowling, ping pong, and volleyball. I play guitar and kind of play keyboard, but I'm learning. I collect acoustic guitars. I like to build computers and fix computers. I sometimes program for fun. I do photography and lately videography with drone footage as I'm into that too. I do a bit of audio engineering with songs I come up with. I do a little cooking with my Sous Vide and smoker. I also sometimes bake. I want to learn how to draw too.

What do you guys do?
I train combat sambo every chance I get with mainly non-English speaking Europeans in NY. I don't get much time from my job and sleep, but if I'm awake I'm reading about, watching, listening to or participating in combat sports of some kind, though I am not a fighter myself, I have a disability that limits my time on the mat and I can't take strikes to the head sadly.

I like a lot of different music, and poon tang, but that's about it (after combat sports)

Back