What are your favorite boxing gloves?

What are your favorite boxing gloves (multiple options)

• Winning

• Ring to Cage C17

• Boon

• Hayabusa Tokushu

• Top King Super Star Air

• Ringside IMF Tech

• Fairtex BGV1

• Twins BGVL3

• Rival RS2V

• Cleto Reyes Hybrid

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mantas

MMA Gear Addict
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's time to update our top 10 boxing gloves list, and this time I decided to ask you all fellow boxers, MMA fighters, and other gear addicts to help me by voting for your favorite gloves.

Feel free to choose more than one option, pick the gloves that you think deserves to be in the top 10. I've nominated only the best boxing gloves out of those that have been reviewed on our site. Obviously there are way more gloves that deserves to be in this list. But you can add your suggestions, by leaving your comments bellow, I'll count them in as the votes as well.

You can even give your Top 10, Top 5, Top 3 list etc. You can also explain why you chose one glove or another.

P.S I was only able to add 10 options to this poll, but there is the whole list:

1. Winning
2. C17
3. Boon
4. Hayabusa Tokushu
5. Hayabusa Ikusa
6. Top King Super Star Air
7. Ringside IMF Tech
8. Fairtex BGV 1
9. Twins BGVL 3
10. Rival RS2V
11. Cleto Reyes Training Gloves
12. Cleto Reyes Hybrid
13. Title Gel
14. Venum Elite
15. Everlast Powerlock

Update: A massive thanks to everyone voting on this poll and commenting in this threading. It helped me a lot creating a better TOP 10 list: http://boxingglovesreviews.com/top-ten-boxing-gloves/ I know it's still not perfect, there are a lot of gloves that need to be reviewed and added to this list. But I'm sure we will get there! Thanks again!

ceuD0aG.jpg

How can both ikusa and tokushu be on the list but not Kanpeki elite 3.0 ? o_O

I have a fucked up pinky so some very good gloves just aren't very comfortable for me (on one hand at least, might get rid of some Reyes because of it)

That being said, my favorite is probably the bgv1 honestly. and the 1v1 groups fit my hand very well

Winning by far. Winning is the only gloves I don't think about while using them. I'm able to maintain focus and train smarter. I think that's why pro's and people that compete prefer them. That's, IMO, what separates Winning from the rest.

Winning by far. Winning is the only gloves I don't think about while using them. I'm able to maintain focus and train smarter. I think that's why pro's and people that compete prefer them. That's, IMO, what separates Winning from the rest.

I thought for sure you would have said a TU glove. I was leaning towards either the OG Heatseekers or the Adders. You threw me for a loop....lol.

How can both ikusa and tokushu be on the list but not Kanpeki elite 3.0 ? o_O
The Kanpekis are just leather Tokushus, i get what you're saying but still. Practically the same glove just different materials.

As for me Winning is king, nothing beats it.

I thought for sure you would have said a TU glove. I was leaning towards either the OG Heatseekers or the Adders. You threw me for a loop....lol.

Yea, I love the Japanese Heat Seekers, I'm using them right now as sparring gloves. But if I had to choose one glove for the rest of my life it's gotta be the MS-600.

I appreciate all your comments guys. Like I said I was only allowed to add 10 options to this poll. But I promise to count every comment in, once I summarize the results.

I'm surprised I'm the only one who voted for the Reyes hybrids. Those are my favorite on the list by far. The padding is better than the training gloves and they have the best thumb out of any other Mexican glove I tried.

I'm surprised I'm the only one who voted for the Reyes hybrids. Those are my favorite on the list by far. The padding is better than the training gloves and they have the best thumb out of any other Mexican glove I tried.

No Bad Boy 3G's??? For shame........for shame!!!! :(

I think it's because they aren't really popular, and not that many fighters tried them on.

No Bad Boy 3G's??? For shame........for shame!!!! :(

Do you prefer 3G over Legacy ?

I think it's because they aren't really popular, and not that many fighters tried them on.

Do you prefer 3G over Legacy ?

They are both very different. I cant compare them. I use both and like both but are not in my all time favorite list.

Technically only about 3 or 4 of the gloves mentioned are actually designed for boxing. Choosing what is in front of me though I would pick winning..the rest are pretty much for mma or muy thai training. You will not see them in many boxing gyms.

I think several good gloves should make the cut that arent on the list that are quite favorable for boxing. Here are two that Need to be there though. The TU heatseekers though hard to find these days for the price they were are very hard to beat.

Just plain jane reyes trainers

Winning are my fav but they are expensive. I only use them for sparring.

only just started boxing a year ago, so far out of my Tokushu (sparring 16oz) and Twins BGVL3 (bag 12oz) I really like the Twins. I just wish that the 16 oz Twins weren't so much bigger inside and especially in the cuff otherwise I would want them to spar with.

Back