What are your 3 favorie video games ever?

1. Counterstrike
2. Destiny
3. Diablo 3 - I have to based on the sheer number of hours Ive sunk into this game

Honorable Mentions: Castlevania SON, Mario64, Final Fantasy X, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Capcom vs SNK 2

Witcher 3
Planescape Torment
And a lot at equal 3: GTA 3 SA,GTA V,Fallout 2, Fallout 3 NV, Saints Row 2, Mass Effect 2, Panzer General, Civ 1 and 2, Alpha Centauri, Dungeon Master, Sleeping Dogs

PS Have no idea why FF7 is so appreciated

Freelancer, Final Fantasy 7, WItcher 3.

Also would have to mention: KOTOR 1 and 2, Counterstrike, POE, Fallout 3, Grim Dawn and Restaurant Empire.

Metal Gear Solid
Donkey Kong Country 2
Shenmue 2

1. Final Fantasy VIII
2. Metal Gear Solid
3. Warcraft III

Honorable mentions: Pokemon (any), Mega Man X, Super Mario World, Tekken 3, Sonic Adventure 1/2, Castlevania: SOTN, Chrono Cross, GTA: Vice City, Shadow of the Colossus, Kingdom Hearts I/II, FFX and XII, Warcraft II, Call of Duty: World at War, MGS3/4, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1, Madden, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Mortal Kombat: Trilogy, Armored Core series

Last edited:
Skyrim
Witcher 3
Red Dead Redemption

Honorable mentions:
Borderlands series
Black ops 2 zombies
Fallout series
rest of elder scrolls series (including ESO)

old games that I will always love & have a special place in my heart:

goldeneye
halo 2
perfect dark
super smash bros
shenmue
zelda n64 OoT
oregon trail

Skyrim
Witcher 3
Red Dead Redemption

Honorable mentions:
Borderlands series
Black ops 2 zombies
Fallout series
rest of elder scrolls series (including ESO)

goldeneye
halo 2
perfect dark
super smash bros
shenmue
zelda n64 OoT
oregon trail

Glad to see some Shenmue love

Glad to see some Shenmue love
yeh I remember I got the dreamcast and shenmue on christmas and I was up for like 10 hours completely amazed by it. I had never played a game like it before that, fucking great game. too bad they never made another good one

yeh I remember I got the dreamcast and shenmue on christmas and I was up for like 10 hours completely amazed by it. I had never played a game like it before that, fucking great game. too bad they never made another good one

I remember renting it after playing Soul Calibur and Sonic Adventure and being amazed...the fact that I could collect things from vending machines, go to work, and the story was pretty compellling

It amazes me that they still haven't adapted MGS1 to a movie yet. It has the perfect movie feel.

God No.

Hollywood is guaranteed to fuck it up. Every videogame movie has been an embarassment, and the two exceptions (Mortal Kombat and Silent Hill) that were actually great, the sequels were two of the fucking worst movies ever.

It'd be impossible to compress the MGS1 storyline into a 2-hour long movie anyway, and have it keep its soul.

Skyrim
Witcher 3

Red Dead Redemption

Honorable mentions:
Borderlands series
Black ops 2 zombies
Fallout series
rest of elder scrolls series
(including ESO)

goldeneye
halo 2

perfect dark
super smash bros
shenmue
zelda n64 OoT
oregon trail

giphy.gif

God No.

Hollywood is guaranteed to fuck it up. Every videogame movie has been an embarassment, and the two exceptions (Mortal Kombat and Silent Hill) that were actually great, the sequels were two of the fucking worst movies ever.

It'd be impossible to compress the MGS1 storyline into a 2-hour long movie anyway, and have it keep its soul.

Yeah, it would be rough. I'm just surprised they haven't fucked it up and made an attempt yet. Remember, Christian Bale had expressed interest in playing Snake as well as David Hayter, who had involvement in the screenplay or something for X2: X-Men United.

There was interest in adapting it but it never came to be.

I dunno but my most played would be

1. World of Warcraft
2. Global Agenda
3. Team Fortress 2

Yeah, it would be rough. I'm just surprised they haven't fucked it up and made an attempt yet. Remember, Christian Bale had expressed interest in playing Snake as well as David Hayter, who had involvement in the screenplay or something for X2: X-Men United.

There was interest in adapting it but it never came to be.

We all have our dream senario of how the perfect adaptation of MGS would be made. But look at it realistically, what are the chances of it being remotely good? Look at the dozens of attempts at decent adaptations, including the three last year that had big budgets and respectable casts, which sucked.

Hell, even the Twin Snakes remake on GameCube missed the mark. And don't get me started on the shitty novelization.

MGS1 is perfect as it is.

We all have our dream senario of how the perfect adaptation of MGS would be made. But look at it realistically, what are the chances of it being remotely good? Look at the dozens of attempts at decent adaptations, including the three last year that had big budgets and respectable casts, which sucked.

Hell, even the Twin Snakes remake on GameCube missed the mark. And don't get me started on the shitty novelization.

MGS1 is perfect as it is.

I read the comic book adaptation with art by Ashley Wood. I absolutely loved the art but found they missed so many opportunities to add to the story but stay respectful to the game.

Back