What are you watching tonight: Boxing or MMA?

LOL, are you serious?
Dude the only people that care about that goof rapper are dolts with no cash. Do you think anyone from that fucktards fanbase cares about boxing or will watch because of it? His fanbase can’t read or write do you think they will pay cash to watch a fight? It doesn’t add any extra interest or hype to it at all. I think you are confusing idiots who watch YouTube and listen to sound cloud with people that actually contribute to society.

Dude the only people that care about that goof rapper are dolts with no cash. Do you think anyone from that fucktards fanbase cares about boxing or will watch because of it? His fanbase can’t read or write do you think they will pay cash to watch a fight? It doesn’t add any extra interest or hype to it at all. I think you are confusing idiots who watch YouTube and listen to sound cloud with people that actually contribute to society.
ratings will say otherwise. give it a few days.

I know Sherdog hates MM GOAT threads, but the guy is very close to being it. What would solidify it without a doubt is him moving up to 135lbs and beating the top contenders.

ratings will say otherwise. give it a few days.
I doubt that it draw what an average show does. That rappers target audience is 14 year olds with self esteem issues, they ain’t tuning in. Also I like how you use the may mac comparison. This guys are the biggest draws in their respective sports, no a good comparison.

Adrien Broner vs Jessie Vargas
Jermall Charlo vs Hugo Centeno Jr.
Gervonta Davis vs Jesus Cuellar

<FookIsThatGuy>

I doubt that it draw what an average show does. That rappers target audience is 14 year olds with self esteem issues, they ain’t tuning in. Also I like how you use the may mac comparison. This guys are the biggest draws in their respective sports, no a good comparison.
point being they drew in casuals who knew nothing about the sport but paid money because of the hype

OrtegaWin.gif

A Middleweight beating up Featherweight's

Now that is impressive.

Neither. My ass has to work tomorrow, so it's early bedtime for me.

FML.

The only boxing event i knew of today was Amir Khan.

Literally had no idea about the others

BOXING:
Adrien Broner vs Jessie Vargas
Jermall Charlo vs Hugo Centeno Jr.
Gervonta Davis vs Jesus Cuellar

MMA:
Kevin Lee vs Edson Barboza
Frankie Edgar vs Cub Swanson

I'm watching boxing. I'l catch the highlights of Frankie getting knocked out again tomorrow. There's simply more hype.

Adrien Broner's career is on the line. He bet $300k with Tekashi, some famous rapper with skittles hair. That alone is more entertaining than whatever these MMA fighters can do tonight. Sorry but it's a fact. Boxing >> MMA

Boxing more entertaining than edson barboza!!?!?! Lol. You are gonna watch 3 minutes of the first boxing match and fall asleep!! And you’ll switch nack to ufc.
Jab jab circle jab jab circle cover up with bagasss gloves jab jab cover up. The only entertaining fighter today is Lomachenko!! And I record his fights and watch it in fast forward mode.

Make or break fight for AB coming up!

Back