What are you watching: GGG/Canelo or Rockhold/Branch???

MMA probably. I actually think GGGs best days are behind him, and canello fought terribly against floyd. Both good scraps.
Canelo was 22 when he fought Floyd and has improved immensely since then, you might be right about GGG though he looked very average against Jacobs.

watching Golovkin vs Canelo at my buddy's house. If you spell-check Golovkin you get "lovemaking" lol. I'll check on the updates for the UFC card here on Sherdog.

GGG vs Canelo is an amazing fight. I won't be missing this.

UFC only bc I don't want to spend money on boxing PPV or leave the comforts of my home.

Will watch the main events on both

I'll flick between both, but I am more interested in Canelo vs GGG. I don't like Rockhold, never have, and Branch I couldn't care much about either. I am very interested to see Justin Ledet fight on the UFC card though, best boxer in UFC and legit crisp hands, not enough people know him yet but they will soon enough, and so will Stipe I think!.

Going to try and watch both. The GGG fight I am more interested in, but I will be praying for David Branch to pull off a huge upset

Both. Watching UFC on the tv. Streaming the boxing match on my computer. Only gonna tune in to the main event. Boxing cards are so boring.

I'm Mexican what do you think? I'm paying for GGG/Canelo PPV and my brother his wife and three other people are coming over.

I'm Mexican what do you think? I'm paying for GGG/Canelo PPV and my brother his wife and three other people are coming over.

I think you don't have time to watch either... you should be building that damn wall!

jk jk

Im cheering (ever so slightly for GGG) but I'm kind of leaning towards Canelo to win. That may change 5x during the walkouts though.

Watching both.

Nothing else I want to see on the Box Box undercard.

Timing should work out OK.

I'm never sure if these threads are serious, but what the hell... I'm planning on seeing them both. I'm a long time boxing fan, but I'm honestly not expecting the barn burner a lot of folks seem to be expecting from GGG v. Canelo. I fear they may respect each a bit too much and it'll end up being a strategic, sweet science type of fight that'll go to a decision. I think the MMA card actually has more potential to be exciting.

Last edited:
I'm never sure if these threads are serious, but what the hell... I'm planning on seeing them both. I'm a long time boxing fan, but I'm honestly not expecting the barn burner a lot of folks seem to be expecting from GGG v. Canelo. I fear they may respect each a bit too much and it'll end up being a strategic, sweet science type of fight that'll go to a decision. I think the MMA card actually has more potential to be exciting.

Canelo v. GGG was a little better than I thought it would be, but omg, that decision was a joke. That first judge needs to retire in shame. ;)

Back