What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead Space is quality

Assassin's Creed is a decent series but the first one didn't really do anything for me tbh. The later games can be really good though. Black Flag was awesome
Just started dead space finally and it seems pretty good. I stopped AC1 though, couldn't get into it.

Back on dark souls 3 for the dlc, and Just about to stay uncharted 4. For 10 bucks, i doubt I'll be disappointed. That game must not have sold well to be so damn cheap.

Just started dead space finally and it seems pretty good. I stopped AC1 though, couldn't get into it.
Loved DS 1 and 2. Some of my favorite games of last generation. Sound effects make it, so play with headphones if you can. 3 was garbage though. Imo of course

Tried superhot since it's free this month. Not bad but Glad I didn't pay $25 for it.

Finished both DLCs for Deus Ex MK. Criminal Past and System Rift were both great and I got the season pass for only 5 bucks so was an awesome deal. Started new game plus for no kill and no alarms playthrough. Also need the extra praxis kits to unlock all the combat and tech tree cheevos.

Played some Forza Horizon 3 for the rally Subaru which I already had another variant of. Ugh..

I downloaded God of War ascension on the PlayStation 3 since the CD reader is broken. I'm getting ready for the God of War release on April 20th. I don't believe they follow each other but I figured I should get a refresher.

I AM THE GOD OF WAR!

I've been saying that around my house for about a week now. I own my own house so the only ones that hear me are my refrigerator and oven. They don't seem to mind.

After a disappointing first half hour with Nioh on Wednesday night I’ve started another play through of Bloodborne on Friday night. Beat Cleric beast and father Gascoigne so far. My plan is to do try to do Ludwig as soon as I can so that I can do a Moonlight Greatsword play through as much as possible.

Just about to stay uncharted 4. For 10 bucks, i doubt I'll be disappointed. That game must not have sold well to be so damn cheap.
Are you serious? Not sold well? {<jordan}

"'Uncharted 4: A Thief's End' Sold An Incredible 8.7 Million Copies In 2016."
An exclusive selling that much on its release year, hasn't sold well ?

{<jordan}

Its cheap because its 2018 and you bought it prewoned? Its still around £22/$30 dollars brand new on amazon.

Source:https://www.forbes.com/sites/insert...old-an-unbelievable-amount-of-copies-in-2016/

Are you serious? Not sold well? {<jordan}

"'Uncharted 4: A Thief's End' Sold An Incredible 8.7 Million Copies In 2016."
An exclusive selling that much on its release year, hasn't sold well ?

{<jordan}

Its cheap because its 2018 and you bought it prewoned? Its still around £22/$30 dollars brand new on amazon.

Source:https://www.forbes.com/sites/insert...old-an-unbelievable-amount-of-copies-in-2016/
There are games that still command a high price used, while even being older titles. Hell, even the Nathan Drake collection is more than 4. Seems odd to me, but I really don't follow how many copies certain games sell. Maybe it had more to do with the actual number of the games discs produced.

There are games that still command a high price used, while even being older titles. Hell, even the Nathan Drake collection is more than 4. Seems odd to me, but I really don't follow how many copies certain games sell. Maybe it had more to do with the actual number of the games discs produced.
You're looking at Call of Duty, by any chance? Those fuckers are always expensive.

Finished both DLCs for Deus Ex MK. Criminal Past and System Rift were both great and I got the season pass for only 5 bucks so was an awesome deal. Started new game plus for no kill and no alarms playthrough. Also need the extra praxis kits to unlock all the combat and tech tree cheevos.

Played some Forza Horizon 3 for the rally Subaru which I already had another variant of. Ugh..
Is that deal still going? I might get it when I get back from California

Tried superhot since it's free this month. Not bad but Glad I didn't pay $25 for it.
Of course my question is, how easy are the cheevos lol

Is Into the Breach as addictive as FTL?
I'll have time to play it as soon as April, or worst case in summer.

Anyway I am playing Front Mission 5 again, fishing for 4th part of Glen's Zenith in survival simulator.
53 floors to go, freakin 50th floor with stupid double machine gun wanzers with range 5 & 6.

Mack liked it but not as good as FTL he said.

Tried PUBG mobile last night. Actually came in 2nd on my first game but uninstalled after. It looks and plays great for a mobile game but playing a half hour match doesn't really fit the mobile format for me. I like quicker games.

Tried PUBG mobile last night. Actually came in 2nd on my first game but uninstalled after. It looks and plays great for a mobile game but playing a half hour match doesn't really fit the mobile format for me. I like quicker games.
That'd kill my battery even quicker than FFXV Pocket does...

That'd kill my battery even quicker than FFXV Pocket does...
Actually it didn't do too bad on my Pixel 2. It auto detects and optimizes per your model. I think I lost 10-15% in that half hour. Then again I don't game a lot on my phone so maybe that's a lot...

Actually it didn't do too bad on my Pixel 2. It auto detects and optimizes per your model. I think I lost 10-15% in that half hour. Then again I don't game a lot on my phone so maybe that's a lot...
Mine's a Pixel 2 as well. Some drain it more than others. Good thing it has rapid charging.

NBA 2k18
GTA V
PUBG
Rainbow Six Siege

As you can tell, my brain can't seem to figure out what it wants to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back