What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOTW runs great in handheld. I've never thought of one single game being a reason to buy a system, but between BOTW and Mario Odyssey that's worth it alone. My Vita is now my "Hotline Miami" machine and that's it until that comes to Switch (fingers crossed).

I also took part in the test weekend of Dark Souls on Switch and to me, at least, it looked better in handheld mode and ran great. Only gripe was that the test area was Undead Parish, which is a lousy place to start for any newcomers.

Im getting excited I shouldnt just up and get it now.

Im thinking itll be cheaper for Black Friday? Was it cheaper last year? If its like 10-20% saved, then Id rather just straight up buy it now, but I dont want to start Zelda and RDR2 at the same time with minimal time available currently. Im gonna try platinum Spiderman by next week, the game is padded to hell and back. Its not fun once you get to the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

Im getting excited I shouldnt just up and get it now.

Im thinking itll be cheaper for Black Friday? Was it cheaper last year? If its like 10-20% saved, then Id rather just straight up buy it now, but I dont want to start Zelda and RDR2 at the same time with minimal time available currently. Im gonna try platinum Spiderman by next week, the game is padded to hell and back. Its not fun once you get to the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

Yeah I platted Spiderman and wanted more still lol. If you're doing RDR2 I'd just wait on the Switch because your life is gonna be dedicated to that until (and likely after) black Friday.

Heroes of the Storm ( I never stop playing this one. This MOBA seems tailor made for me )

Furi ( Badass as fuck. I wish there were more games like it )

The Witcher 3

Ya Furi is awesome with a badass soundtrack.

Played through Innerverse. Relaxing game. Needed one lol.

Yeah I platted Spiderman and wanted more still lol. If you're doing RDR2 I'd just wait on the Switch because your life is gonna be dedicated to that until (and likely after) black Friday.
Honestly, exclusives sell systems, I want to play Bayonetta, Zelda etc. Gonna see how immersed I am in RDR2, Ill probably be thinking of playing it everyday after work but I also want every game ever. I have the money for all the games I want now, but dont even have the time. I sometimes wish I could give my super young self some cash and move him to the future.
Ya Furi is awesome with a badass soundtrack.

Played through Innerverse. Relaxing game. Needed one lol.
Agreed, had it for PS plus didnt find the game amazing so I didnt go on after 2 hours, but the soundtrack was amazing. Might give it another go, on the switch.

DS on the go is a no brainer
Sure is, lol...

tenor.gif

Dammit @Hyperglide I want that 93 Cobra and nobody is ever auctioning it

Honestly, exclusives sell systems, I want to play Bayonetta, Zelda etc. Gonna see how immersed I am in RDR2, Ill probably be thinking of playing it everyday after work but I also want every game ever. I have the money for all the games I want now, but dont even have the time. I sometimes wish I could give my super young self some cash and move him to the future.

Agreed, had it for PS plus didnt find the game amazing so I didnt go on after 2 hours, but the soundtrack was amazing. Might give it another go, on the switch.

If you and @Psychedelic liked Furi then check out Ruiner. It's even more badass.

Start at 18 seconds in..

Yeah...

___bullseye____by_wyv1-d5tgigr.jpg

I trained Bullseye...

Gran Turismo 6. Thumbs are sore. Saved enough money to buy Lamborghini Countach (cheapest), then wanted Gallardo maybe, then decided to forgo and save until I can buy Aventador. I hope it handles well.

I was turned off by the previous games' damn hard license tests so didn't buy this sooner, but I should have since it's more suited for players who need a sorta guided path and the license tests are fewer and easier to get bronze and move along.

After 75 hours, finally finished AC Odyssey's main story, still have 2 sub stories to finish and at least 50 side quests to do.

I really don't get the hate over the "grind", at least early on. The side quests and story missions are at times indescernible, so they don't feel grindy unless you only do the bounty board quests. I'm at level 43 and just now starting to find it more difficult to level up.

Dark Souls on Switch here and there and my butthole is all lubed up for RDR2

Last edited:
Just picked up Friday The 13th and Outlast 2 for a value of $17. Can't beat that!

Anyone player Earth Defense Force 4.1?

Good lawd i'm having awesome moments...(went something like this..)

Ouch. I heard Friday the 13th is hot trash. Hope you get a refund.
It's actually super fun. As a huge horror films I can look past the glitches and bugs. Only cost me $6 anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back