What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished up Brotherhood last night and it's in contention for my least favourite AC game. It's okay overall, and there's still plenty of fun to be had. But some of the missions in that game are just straight up dumb. That mission where you're disguised as a guard and have to carry a box around may be the worst unless you know the path in advance, which I didn't bother looking up. It's obviously an easy mission to pass (they all are really). But absolutely terrible when it comes to breaking immersion.

Still has my favorite MP and is my second favorite after AC 2. May be looking back on it fondly though because of nostalgia.

Still has my favorite MP and is my second favorite after AC 2. May be looking back on it fondly though because of nostalgia.

Well, there's still lots to like about it even looking at it from a 2018 perspective. I just didn't enjoy the experience as much as AC 2 which I finished again last week, and I think that one was quite a bit better as far as story, antagonists, and mission structure went.

100% BTTF. What a drag to get all the achievements I missed on my first playthrough. Ugh.

I watch the shit out of WoT streamers/youtubers like QuickyBaby, but I don't actually play the game because I'm so shit at it. Everytime I've tried to get into it it's ended in tears

I just finished Final Fantasy 6 for the first time and it was pretty good. Definitely a big step up from previous FF games

Now playing Ys Origin and finally gonna play Warhammer Total War (The first one)

Have you played Chrono Trigger or Secret of Mana? Otherwise you haven't finished the holy triumvirate of 16 bit JRPG excellence.

Glad you enjoyed FFVI. I keep wanting to go back to it but all these billions and billions [/end Carl Sagan] of 360 and ONE titles are keeping me busy.

Just bought Secret of Mana. There are some SNES RPGs that are timeless. Everyone know the usuals. FF3 (6) and Chrono Trigger. Secret of Mana is up there. I remember playing a Secret of Evermore too, but I think that might have been on Sega

Finished up Brotherhood last night and it's in contention for my least favourite AC game. It's okay overall, and there's still plenty of fun to be had. But some of the missions in that game are just straight up dumb. That mission where you're disguised as a guard and have to carry a box around may be the worst unless you know the path in advance, which I didn't bother looking up. It's obviously an easy mission to pass (they all are really). But absolutely terrible when it comes to breaking immersion.
I'm playing Unity. I think that takes bottom place quite easily, even after patching. Arno loves hanging several feet away from the ledge he's supposed to be attached to, then spinning round like a child whilst dangling from a rope.

I've been hooked on Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I have it running on the Cemu emulator at 4k near 60FPS and it looks amazing. I was worried Witcher 3 was going to ruin me on this but it's great in its ownright.

I'm playing Unity. I think that takes bottom place quite easily, even after patching. Arno loves hanging several feet away from the ledge he's supposed to be attached to, then spinning round like a child whilst dangling from a rope.

I haven't played Unity yet myself. Or Syndicate or Origins for that matter. I'll probably pick them up soon enough, though, if I can find them cheap around town or if they go on sale on the PS store, which they often do. But I believe you about Unity for sure since a lot of people share those sentiments about it being the worst. I'll have very low expectations when I do get around to playing it, though.

Just finished Black the Fall and downloading Rememoried and Albert and Otto because they're on sale for dirt cheap for easy cheevos

Any of you play Just Cause 3? It's on sale for $7.50 so I'm deciding if I should get it.

Any of you play Just Cause 3? It's on sale for $7.50 so I'm deciding if I should get it.
I started it but only got a few missions in, my steam backlog keeps on growing. I got it for cheap during a sale.

I've gone crazy with the 3DS collection recently and got some stuff on the PS4 flash sale. I'm bouncing from one game to the next every five minutes. Finally beat Donkey Kong Country, up to Super Macho Man in Super Punch Out, I'm digging WipEout, and I just beat the Cathedral on Binding of Isaac. There's a lot of threads I feel like making, feels good to actually play games again, it's been awhile. I'm looking at starting Earthbound and finishing up Ocarina of Time so I can start Majora's Mask soon.

Just finished Black the Fall and downloading Rememoried and Albert and Otto because they're on sale for dirt cheap for easy cheevos

I was looking at Rememoried, have you tried it yet?

I want to pick up Shiness and Seasons after fall cause they are cheap and look solid. Anyone play these before? They've had some solid reviews but I wanna hear from my doggers.

I skipped Elite for now and went back to Deus Ex MD. Almost done the game then gonna jump into the dlc for it. I bought the season pass back in January and have yet to play it.

I was looking at Rememoried, have you tried it yet?

I want to pick up Shiness and Seasons after fall cause they are cheap and look solid. Anyone play these before? They've had some solid reviews but I wanna hear from my doggers.

I skipped Elite for now and went back to Deus Ex MD. Almost done the game then gonna jump into the dlc for it. I bought the season pass back in January and have yet to play it.
I haven't played it yet, but I'll let you know. Apparently it's pretty short in game play.

Are you getting FC5 at release?

I've been playing Rise of the tomb raider, the 20th year celebration one with all the extra stuff. I am having a blast, it reminds me of the old ones where there is a ton of exploring and you have to figure out how to get from point A to point B. It was in sale for 20$ and I have to say it was money well spent, the scenery is amazing.

I also play a ton of R6S, I've been playing more pubg now that my buddy got it.

I'm getting a computer this weekend finally and am planning on playing fortnite with my cousins in Canada, also LoL and GW2. I'm looking forward to that, been too long since I had a PC up and running.

I'm having a hard time putting Binding of Isaac down. It's so simple but practically infinite, I keep starting new runs just to see what crazy builds I'll see next. I had some great luck tonight and got this red ring of death on the first floor.

I'm having a hard time putting Binding of Isaac down. It's so simple but practically infinite, I keep starting new runs just to see what crazy builds I'll see next. I had some great luck tonight and got this red ring of death on the first floor.

I must have about 300 hrs in it. Every few months i pick it back up again. probably one of my favourite games ever it's so addictive.
I wanted to get the platinum for it on PS4 but most of them glitched and i can't seem to unlock any more, i've tried new save files and other ways to fix it but nothing works.

Kingdom Come Deliverance and the new Path of Exile league

Kingdom Come is my favorite game since Witcher 3. I'm into RPGs and not into shooters, though, so plenty won't share my taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back