What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me forever to get those achievements in 2 and 3. I had to scour the map 7 times just to find a tiny little strip of road to discover. Only thing I can recommend is zoom right in and scan very slowly.
I finally got it last night. There was only one I was missing so I got that and it popped. The game says I'm still missing 4 for some reason.

Five roads left to discover in Horizon 4 and can't for the life of me see where the fuck they are.

And some people are literally pushing level 100 already. Good God.
Dude, only 5 roads left??? You smashed through it. How many roads are there, exactly?

Finally came across an old post of a good recommendation for car in Gran Turismo 2: Mitsubishi 3000 VR4 Turbo (or something like that), and it was cheap used and won me some races I didn't dare attempt with lesser cars. Doesn't easily spin out of control, which is always a plus.

Finally came across an old post of a good recommendation for car in Gran Turismo 2: Mitsubishi 3000 VR4 Turbo (or something like that), and it was cheap used and won me some races I didn't dare attempt with lesser cars. Doesn't easily spin out of control, which is always a plus.

Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak edition Hnnnggg. That thing is a monster. Loved the Mazda 787b and Toyota GT One.

Forza Horizon 4 tomorrow omfg git hyyype. All these reviews and YouTubers posting crap cause they got the ultimate edition is killing me.

Finished Valley. Got a great vibe from it was a mixture of BioShock and Fallout even though its not quite a full game but not even close to a walking simulator.

Went back to Magic 2014 and picked up 6 easy achievements.

Will probably play some Sea of Thieves tonight with my homes and try out the new Forsaken Shores DLC and then Forza tomorrow.

Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak edition Hnnnggg. That thing is a monster. Loved the Mazda 787b and Toyota GT One.
I'm reading the Escudo's handling stinks and the Toyota GT One Road Car handles better. I'm going to try to pursue that prize car.

Just beat Ornstein and Smough. F@#5!

A war of wills it was and thought I'd do better having endured all the ganks Nioh threw at me. Died many, many times and each in the midst of wanting to pulverise my controller via death grip. Used more Humanity than I wanted and it wasn't pretty...but I'm alive.

While an unfair complaint and my apologies for needing vent and make it beforehand, the gameplay mechanics with dodge, parry, and lock-on poignantly show their age here, especially with being kited into an aoe.

Thoroughly enjoying the remaster though (Dark Souls) and going soon to log off and again mush on. May the flame guide youse.

p.s. Hey, Ornstein, how my halberd taste?

*micdrop

Jo, what was your experience, mate? ^

@jojoRed

Just beat Ornstein and Smough. F@#5!

A war of wills it was and thought I'd do better having endured all the ganks Nioh threw at me. Died many, many times and each in the midst of wanting to pulverise my controller via death grip. Used more Humanity than I wanted and it wasn't pretty...but I'm alive.

While an unfair complaint and my apologies for needing vent and make it beforehand, the gameplay mechanics with dodge, parry, and lock-on poignantly show their age here, especially with being kited into an aoe.

Thoroughly enjoying the remaster though (Dark Souls) and going soon to log off and again mush on. May the flame guide youse.

p.s. Hey, Ornstein, how my halberd taste?

*micdrop

HAHAHA, I feel ya pain. The frustration, the anger, nearly breaking the controller etc.

It was the most satisfying experience beating them solo, fuck em to death. Its not that the game shows its age here, its that dark souls is actually slow, you'll see the same in DS2 aswell. DS3 took the speed of BB and added it to DS, so its much faster but not as fast as BB.

But because of that, the rest of the game is much easier. It felt cheap to me that it was 2 against 1, but once you know of their lore etc, you appreciate them even more. Watch the Vaati vids after. DS1 is my favourite DS though, how do you like the level design and how everything intertwines much better than the sequels etc?

HAHAHA, I feel ya pain. The frustration, the anger, nearly breaking the controller etc.

It was the most satisfying experience beating them solo, fuck em to death. Its not that the game shows its age here, its that dark souls is actually slow, you'll see the same in DS2 aswell. DS3 took the speed of BB and added it to DS, so its much faster but not as fast as BB.

But because of that, the rest of the game is much easier. It felt cheap to me that it was 2 against 1, but once you know of their lore etc, you appreciate them even more. Watch the Vaati vids after. DS1 is my favourite DS though, how do you like the level design and how everything intertwines much better than the sequels etc?
Will do on Vaati and yeah, the world layout is beautiful; so in sync with itself. Really feeling that. I can't take Kingseeker Frampt in earnest though – that voice, mate. I fear he's going to be assigning me maths homework or give me a chem exam to sit.

You know me too well. Already ordered Souls II! Picked up the Scholar of the First Sin edition.

Pacewise, I've noticed the slow- and even choppiness compared to III and Bb but it's been an honour to make the journey – something I know you feel me on. I'm honoured to be a part of the Souls mythos.

Will do on Vaati and yeah, the world layout is beautiful; so in sync with itself. Really feeling that. I can't take Kingseeker Frampt in earnest though – that voice, mate. I fear he's going to be assigning me maths homework or give me a chem exam to sit.

You know me too well. Already ordered Souls II! Picked up the Scholar of the First Sin edition.

Pacewise, I've noticed the slow- and even choppiness compared to III and Bb but it's been an honour to make the journey – something I know you feel me on. I'm honoured to be a part of the Souls mythos.
Ill tell you a little secret, I never played more than an hour or three of DS2, thought it sucked early on, and I had other stuff to do. I need to get on it aswell.

Started Bloodborne on the PS4. I know nothing about the game except it's an excellent repetitive death simulator. I'm waiting for my character to look at the screen and say "what the fuck ROKKO! Do you hate me?"

I found the old threads from 2015. only the ones not lost during the migration. I stopped reading them once I started seeing boss names and strategies.

The weird thing is that I don't think I like the game but I can't wait to get home to die some more. I've even debated about skipping exercising. Father G is currently 20 - 0 against me. I'll get him though. I may just need to be more than level 12 or maybe I'll get him tonight.

Started Bloodborne on the PS4. I know nothing about the game except it's an excellent repetitive death simulator. I'm waiting for my character to look at the screen and say "what the fuck ROKKO! Do you hate me?"

I found the old threads from 2015. only the ones not lost during the migration. I stopped reading them once I started seeing boss names and strategies.

The weird thing is that I don't think I like the game but I can't wait to get home to die some more. I've even debated about skipping exercising. Father G is currently 20 - 0 against me. I'll get him though. I may just need to be more than level 12 or maybe I'll get him tonight.

Dont give up, youre in for one of the most rewarding experiences possible.

Real talk, Jo and I can help you with anything and keep it spoiler-free for ya so the journey is all you and yours. Feel free to tag us and ask anything should you feel between a rock and hard place or then throwing the towel in. One of if not the greatest journey of all-time. Keep your head right for without agony, there is no ascension. Seek and suffer well.

Just got AC Odyssey last night. Between that and Forza (and Divinity 2) I'm gonna be living in a cave until RDR2, and then...well, I'll really be living in a cave lol.

@jojoRed and @Valhoven

I'll keep you guys posted. I think I saw some stuff from you two when Val hit Bloodborne. I'm going to work on clearing the regular enemies for a couple of cycles and leveling up. So far I get Father G to his giant phase but took some bad angles and he made me pay.

Just got AC Odyssey last night. Between that and Forza (and Divinity 2) I'm gonna be living in a cave until RDR2, and then...well, I'll really be living in a cave lol.

Sorry bout yesterday. My bud and I were trying to sort out audio issues with FH4. Lots of popping and crackling. Apparently a known issue with the game. Then I was in Winter and he was still in Autumn. Then I wasn't able to use my Esprit in his race cause he didn't get the ablility to create Blueprints yet so I had to tune my Charger. Still learning the game too. Like I didn't know you could modify your quick chats at first.

@jojoRed and @Valhoven

I'll keep you guys posted. I think I saw some stuff from you two when Val hit Bloodborne. I'm going to work on clearing the regular enemies for a couple of cycles and leveling up. So far I get Father G to his giant phase but took some bad angles and he made me pay.

Dude dont give up, and before the last boss, do the DLC. The DLC may be even better than the base game, I wish I could play BB fresh again, I envy you. Youre in for one hell of an experience once you get over the hump, dont give up.

As for @Valhoven, dude once you get to the final boss, listen out for the theme song, and and compare with the final boss of DS3, you can imagine why the fandom wept when they heard it. That piano is some of the best in all of gaming imo.

Sorry bout yesterday. My bud and I were trying to sort out audio issues with FH4. Lots of popping and crackling. Apparently a known issue with the game. Then I was in Winter and he was still in Autumn. Then I wasn't able to use my Esprit in his race cause he didn't get the ablility to create Blueprints yet so I had to tune my Charger. Still learning the game too. Like I didn't know you could modify your quick chats at first.

No biggie lol I figured you were trying to get the hang of stuff so I left you to do your thing. Couldn't stay on long anyway.

Yeah, the audio issues happen to me every time I play. Locutus (I think that was the dude) was messaging me asking if my audio was bugging. Usually the sound of the engine will either cut out completely or get stuck, and I'll be stopped and it'll still sound like I'm doing 150. Had three crashes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back