What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hearthstone. lol. really wish wizards would accept me into the beta but thats a stretch

Finally getting a chance to play the first Condemned game. It might actually be better than Bloodshot. This is the most underrated series in gaming imo.

Finally getting a chance to play the first Condemned game. It might actually be better than Bloodshot. This is the most underrated series in gaming imo.
Absolutely amazing game and has some very frightening scenes

I took a week of leave to play Halo when I was in the military.
Damn, that's some dedication. It's too bad I just started my job, or I'd take the day off when RDR2 comes out.

Playing Spider Man on PS4. Damn is this fun.

"Condemned" is one of those rare horror games that genuinely creeped me out while playing it. To this day, I haven't had the same experience playing any other horror game.

"Condemned" is one of those rare horror games that genuinely creeped me out while playing it. To this day, I haven't had the same experience playing any other horror game.

The evidence gathering in the first game isn't as good as the second, but the combat is just as frantic and deadly and the story is better imo.

Currently finishing up Horizon: Zero Dawn and starting Devil May Cry for a replay of an old classic. Looking forward to Dragon Quest XI soon.

Playing titanfall 2 MP with my son. Now why did this not sell? It's a fantastic time imo.

Currently playing Spider man. Probably the most fun I have had ion a game in some time.

Finished Condemned in just over 9 hours. Probably my favourite gaming experience since I played Silent Hill 1 back in the late 90s.

Considering replaying Condemned 2 next.

What a great game.

Binged Spider Man all weekend. Awesome AF and my GOTY so far.

Finished the story and now cleaning up some side stuff. 100% looms

Considering trying Divinity 2 after.

man young kids really kill gaming! Got a 5 year old and 1 year old and they are asleep by 8PM but by the time i clean up, shower and shit its 9PM and i could pass out at the screen. Been limiting myself to PUBG mobile, but even that is tough with 30 min matches.

I've been PC gaming since Myth -> EQ1 then into DAoC, WoW and a bunch of other mmos in between until the kids

Tried giving Company of Heroes 2 a shot finally but that shit's a mess on my PC. Drops to desktop constantly. Shame because COH is an ATG, although I always heard COH2 never lived up to it

Going to try Alan Wake instead. It doesn't sound like my thing but I bought it in a Steam sale so I gotta do something with it

Tried giving Company of Heroes 2 a shot finally but that shit's a mess on my PC. Drops to desktop constantly. Shame because COH is an ATG, although I always heard COH2 never lived up to it

Going to try Alan Wake instead. It doesn't sound like my thing but I bought it in a Steam sale so I gotta do something with it

I was somewhat skeptical when I read the plot of Alan Wake before I played it a few years back. I eventually got it on Steam and absolutely loved it. The fact that there was never an Alan Wake 2 is one of the saddest things in my gaming world.

1000/1000 on Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice. Excellent title worthy of its praise. Had a few technical hiccups requiring a reinstall but overall 9/10.

Also been doing a bunch of dancing at the Maisonette and Studio night clubs in GTAO. Great update if you like house music.

my wife had finished the game (Hellblade) before I tried it so she had already set the game to Nightmare or Hard mode and I played the entire thing sweating my ass off and cursing the combat only to beat it and realize it wasn't supposed to suck that hard

too traumatized to even play on easy to show buddies now

my wife had finished the game (Hellblade) before I tried it so she had already set the game to Nightmare or Hard mode and I played the entire thing sweating my ass off and cursing the combat only to beat it and realize it wasn't supposed to suck that hard

too traumatized to even play on easy to show buddies now

Not to brag or anything but that game was pretty easy on hard. I started on that difficulty and finished it no problem. The only boss that gave me problems was Valravn the god of illusion. Once I figured out his tells it was pretty easy.

Finished Trails of Cold Steel. Ending was amazing so gonna jump straight into Trails of Cold Steel 2

Playing Middle Earth Shadows of War and I don't know how I feel about it. I wasn't keen at first since combat didn't feel very satisfying and I thought maybe the style of combat was just dated for me now, but 9 hours in I'm enjoying it more I guess. The nemesis system doesn't feel as active or dynamic as it did in Shadows of Mordor, but maybe that's because I'm killing everyone and haven't lost a fight yet. Plus I guess in this you end up recruiting as well which I haven't gotten to yet. That's probably drama

Getting ready to jump from Ys VIII to Dragon Quest XI. A little more than half way done with Ys VIII, but have some work travel next week and the Switch will be on the plane with me. Should be able to blast through some content on the long flights.

Really looking forward to some old school JRPG action with DQXI.
It's darn good, especially if you enjoy the series as a whole, very nostalgic. The world isn't quite DQVIII standard, but it's bright and fun enough.

The Daybreak DLC for State of Decay 2 is so punishing it's forcing all the normal players to become modders or squad up with modders

<NoneOfMy>
I don't like those guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back