What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up Xbox Game Pass so I guess it's finally time to try No mans Sea I mean Sky of Thieves.

Also, looking at ReCore and Brothers to start.

Imma start Brothers once I finish Wildlands and Life is Strange

I heard it's a tear jerker though so maybe not the best game after Life is Strange, which gets my lip wobbling a bit

The fact that you can destroy everything in this game is pretty dope.

i7dwBAn.jpg

I have been playing God of War for the past 2 weeks since it was out. I have got around 30 hours in it, it is almost too immersive. It is too good.

I heard it's a tear jerker though so maybe not the best game after Life is Strange, which gets my lip wobbling a bit
All of those indie games are depressing. Rime and Beyond Eyes were depressing as fuck too.

Picked up Xbox Game Pass so I guess it's finally time to try No mans Sea I mean Sky of Thieves.

Also, looking at ReCore and Brothers to start.
No Man Douchebag Seas isn't worth it IMO.

It is. Played it three times now on three consoles, and it gets me every time, even though I know what's coming.

OK, Target had AC Origins for $30. Every time an AC game comes out I take the chance and wind up disappointed but yall keep hyping this game up. If I don't like it I'm PM'ing all of you pics of fat chicks

Been in a Skyrim mood recently so have a few characters on the go.

I have been playing God of War for the past 2 weeks since it was out. I have got around 30 hours in it, it is almost too immersive. It is too good.
It really is something special. I wish it was as bloody as the the older GOW's. Combat system is so deep too surprisingly. Gonna get the plat hopefully after I finish the game and try the hardest difficulty even though medium is already fucking me up in some places. Game is surprisingly difficult in some areas where you have to fight guys off the beaten path.

Finished Brothers. It was a short game glad I didn't buy it. Wasn't as depressing as some of you cucks said. So predictable. Ori was way more depressing.

Playing a bunch of FH3 cause all the forzathon challenges are bugged lol.

Will probably do some more Arkham Knight too I wanna unlock all the islands so I can get the Batmobile over to all the Riddler challenges.

Anyone else hate the batmobile in this game?

Will probably do some more Arkham Knight too I wanna unlock all the islands so I can get the Batmobile over to all the Riddler challenges.

Anyone else hate the batmobile in this game?

I think everyone hated the batmobile bro, and it was one of the major causes of butthurt when it first released. The game emphasized it way too much and it was a massive distraction from the bread and butter mechanics of the series that were so much fun

If you're only a short way in and you're bored of the batmobile, just know you've got hours and hours of batmobile to go

Man, I completed Life is Strange again after I completed LIS: Before the Storm, and now I've decided I gotta replay LIS: Before the Storm. This fucken series

Last edited:
Finally got the Xbox set up again and bought a new controller.

Started ME3. I can already tell deciding between Miranda and Ashley is going to interesting.

Finally got the Xbox set up again and bought a new controller.

Started ME3. I can already tell deciding between Miranda and Ashley is going to interesting.
Ashley got way hotter.

I was about to rape all of you for suggesting AC Origins but after about 10 hours in I'm liking it a lot more. The passive multiplayer with avenging other players and weekly quests are a nice addition.

What I REALLY wish they would have done is something like Watch Dogs 2 did, where someone could invade your game as an NPC and try to assassinate you. Or at least if you kill enough enemies they could send out assassins who look like NPCs to kill you. Would really add to the tension and paranoia.

I think everyone hated the batmobile bro, and it was one of the major causes of butthurt when it first released. The game emphasized it way too much and it was a massive distraction from the bread and butter mechanics of the series that were so much fun

If you're only a short way in and you're bored of the batmobile, just know you've got hours and hours of batmobile to go

Man, I completed Life is Strange again after I completed LIS: Before the Storm, and now I've decided I gotta replay LIS: Before the Storm. This fucken series

Before the storm was garbage though, 2 episodes of setup only to have everything theyve built up to be null and void and thrown out. Terrible writing.

LIS though was outstanding, outside of some missteps in terms of writing and mechanics.

Also Batman Arkham Asylum was the peak of the Batman games. It wasnt bogged down by all the "open world", extra fluff and bring design elements the later games had. After Arkham city, Ive not once completed the other games after just getting bored of it.
It wasnt perfect but the pacing was excellent imo and in terms of extra content, I spent hour on hours on those little fighting challenges improving on your combos etc. Not every game needs to be huge, they can cut down and still provide an excellent game.

On my PlayStation I'm currently doing my first play through of Horizon: Zero Dawn and it's amazing. Can't stop telling people about it. As for my Xbone, I'm usually either playing UFC 3 or PUBG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back