What are you playing now thread V-1 | Page 48

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by TeTe, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Eazy123 Brown Belt

Eazy123
    I agree but like I said those are previous gen games. Aside from new Vegas he doesn't do last gen games. If the ME games were remastered on Xbone I know he'd give them a shot.

TeTe likes this.
  2. DynamicLoosener The Greatest Showman

DynamicLoosener
    RDR2 is on the way. get your bodies ready for copious amounts of lethargy as you sit in your chair or on your couch for multiple days

i have a tincture that can help if need be

3. sleepwalk pork roll, egg and cheese belt

sleepwalk
    Just finished Mass Effect: Andromeda. May be because I played it a year after it dropped and all the patches were done but I'm not getting the hate at all. Loved it.

Been playing Shadow of War and I love it. Just a question, though: What the fuck am I supposed to be doing? Like, am I supposed to clear out all the captains in an area to beat that part? Because that's not happening. Cheap ass bitches keep running and getting help and shit.

Hyperglide likes this.
  4. Hyperglide Addicted to Synthahol

Hyperglide
    That's because you missed all the bugs, glitches hard crashes, terrible facial animations shitty " my face is sore" dialogue. Still it's a decent game. Not top 10 worst. Easily disappointing though. EA and Bioware can and have done better. We should expect more from our triple A games.

Just finished mummy demastered. What a great game for 10 bucks. Highly recommended.

This OST is so sick.

Lethal likes this.
  5. Lethal Forum Administrator

Lethal
    Been a grueling road having to start over on PC, but I'm finally starting to catch up to where I was on Overwatch on PS4. Been doing really well as Pharah recently.