What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought the new Need for Speed, liking it so far.

Just finished up MGS3 for the first time. dat ending was a real kick in the gut

<mma1>

I can see why people are legit obsessed with the series

Also finished How to Survive 2 after a sherbro recommended it. It was an addictive zombie game with twin stick shooter elements and also looting/base building

Gonna start up with MGS4. Also starting Tales of Symphonia and VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender

Just finished the SP campaign of COD WWII on the ps4 pro.

It was enjoyable. Took me back to tge days of Medal of Honor Allied Assault

Got Titanfall 2 on ps4 for like £12.

I fucking love it, so much fun. Feels good to play a military fps with some originality. The movement and gameplay in general is like butter. Controlling the Titans is awesome too.

I've only played multiplayer but i hear the campaign is really good.

Playing through DOOM again trying to get the collectible achievement cause it glitched on me in my first playthrough. Pretty pissed about that.

finished Doom 2016. Overall a fantastic game and i like that it felt like a throwback to late 90s/ early 2000 shooters. Would have liked a tad more variety in the levels to spice things up but other wise a perfect game.

Now on to Resident evil Origins collection. I started with RE4 so this will be interesting to say the least.

Still Rocksmith. This game is really helping me learn teh guitar. I’ve nailed one song and close to nailing another two

I usually put a game down after a couple of weeks but this one makes me look forward to getting home from work and I’ve been playing a month and a half, practicing in game and off

Finished the Witcher and all of the DLC... level 52.. 1515/2000 on the cheevos

One more chapter to go in the Walking Dead Season 3

Finished DOOM but can't 100% the game caused of a bugged collectible.. Pretty pissed about that.

The MP was pretty fun and will revisit that. Started Life is Strange. Not to bad, but seems like hipster BS.

Bought Furi, and Batman telltale games. Gonna grab some more on Friday. Will probably get to Furi or Batman after I finish LiS.

Damn you @TeTe for passing me this month I thought I had you and MMAGirl beat.

finished Doom 2016. Overall a fantastic game and i like that it felt like a throwback to late 90s/ early 2000 shooters. Would have liked a tad more variety in the levels to spice things up but other wise a perfect game.

Now on to Resident evil Origins collection. I started with RE4 so this will be interesting to say the least.

See post 779 bruh.. it's why I love this game. Did you jump into the MP??

Did you get all achievements or trophies??

Playing Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain. I really want to get Assassins Creed Origins and COD WWII though.

Finished DOOM but can't 100% the game caused of a bugged collectible.. Pretty pissed about that.

The MP was pretty fun and will revisit that. Started Life is Strange. Not to bad, but seems like hipster BS.

Bought Furi, and Batman telltale games. Gonna grab some more on Friday. Will probably get to Furi or Batman after I finish LiS.

Damn you @TeTe for passing me this month I thought I had you and MMAGirl beat.
lol and now that there's that black Friday sale... I'm just getting started.

Just beat Virginia. Took all of an hour and half.

What a dumb game. Easy achievements though.

Im hooked on rainbow six siege lately. Tried out the free weekend play so im getting the game right now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back