What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Forza Horizon 2 Fast and Furious. Almost done Turing Test. Playing a bit of GTA Online cause double money on hangar sales.

The Michonne one was pretty good IMO.

Witcher 3 is fucking amazing, just be prepared to dedicate plenty of time to it if you plan on playing all the way through.. especially if you've got the DLC. I try to get as many achievements as possible, so by the time this is all said and done, I'm thinking at least 150 hours to get through it all.

We should hop on GTA sometime man.

Hit level 32 in Witcher 3 just about done with main story.. still have the two DLC's to play

Hit level 32 in Witcher 3 just about done with main story.. still have the two DLC's to play
Heart of Stone is the best story.
Blood and Wine is an emotional send off.

Divinity 2

great as expected tho surprisingly buggy

I've been playing
South Park: The Fractured But Whole when I have time to actually sit and play for a while
WWE 2K18 & Madden if I only have like a half hour or so to kill

Just downloaded Toby: The Secret Mine cause it's on sale for $5. Looks like a Limbo or Inside type game. If anything it'll be good for easy achievements.

At 385 moons in Mario and ripping shit up in Rocksmith.

Been playing the shit outta the new Call of Duty. It's the best one in years.

The Michonne one was pretty good IMO.

Witcher 3 is fucking amazing, just be prepared to dedicate plenty of time to it if you plan on playing all the way through.. especially if you've got the DLC. I try to get as many achievements as possible, so by the time this is all said and done, I'm thinking at least 150 hours to get through it all.
the DLC is top notch, especially Blood and Wine.

Finished Turing Test easy 1000 points. Now playing the face meltingly awesome DOOM. Gameplay is so fast and fluid and I like how it forces you to get in melee range for awesome glory kills to keep the gore ballet going. Dat soundtrack too.

@76Knockout yup I finally got around to it. Thinking about playing some Division this weekend too.

I just bought Assassin's Creed: Origins, so I look to start that after I have finished the Evil Within 2.

Yea I know im 2 years late but started the Witcher 3 - ive always hated 3rd person combat - its too wonky (or ive had a few too many drinks as well) but 5 hours in I can already tell this is going to be a really good game.

Main quest is about finding your true love... which is kinda lame IMO so im gonna screw around with a ton of side quests before I tackle it

Nba2k18 and ghost recon. Im tired of both really. I might get on nbalive for a bit. I was thinking of getting nfs but 2 ea games at once would make me hostile

Yea I know im 2 years late but started the Witcher 3 - ive always hated 3rd person combat - its too wonky (or ive had a few too many drinks as well) but 5 hours in I can already tell this is going to be a really good game.

Main quest is about finding your true love... which is kinda lame IMO so im gonna screw around with a ton of side quests before I tackle it
There is so much more than that

the DLC is top notch, especially Blood and Wine.
Just finished the first DLC.. at level 38 now.

Going to start Blood and Wine this weekend.

Been on a south park kick. casually playing through the fracture but whole and just got into the mobile app phone destroyer. those are my time killers between my madden franchise weekly advances.

Man I fucking LOVE this game. Gonna play through it again after I am done with it.

BERSERKER BARRAGE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back