What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat Dishonored 2 at high chaos. Got 54 percent of the achievements. Won't be replaying it to get the others though.

Beat 6180 the Moon and Level 22 at 100 percent.. gamer score at 47,000 now.

Need to find something new to play.

Beat Dishonored 2 at high chaos. Got 54 percent of the achievements. Won't be replaying it to get the others though.

Beat 6180 the Moon and Level 22 at 100 percent.. gamer score at 47,000 now.

Need to find something new to play.

DES
TIN
Y

I've got back into Diablo 3.

I've started playing more multiplayer but i find myself punching above my weight a lot of the time. I played a game recently where some high ranked turd barked instructions at me to follow blahblahblah and do blahblahblah. I had no idea what he was talking about so i just said "Ok".

So we entered the Greater Rift and i charged into battle like a true warrior only to meet my doom ten times over. Elite turd's response went like so,

" I told you to WAIT!"
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"
Elite turd has logged off

I'm starting to get the impression that i'm doing it wrong.

Just started dark souls 3. lol was taken back at how fast the enemies are now . this is going to be a fun learning curve.

I dont know if its just the area or the game in general but the camera was really fucking up with the first tutorial crystal lizard fight and the lock on seemed bad.

Just finished Mass Effect Andromeda i'd give it a 7/10. Most of the side missions/exploring was pretty boring imo. I ended up rushing it at the end thought the loyalty missions and the main story were well done overall. The final battle sucked though was expecting a bit more than what they gave us.

A few hours into the FF12 remake and i'm loving it so far. Never had the chance to play it first time around. I think i've fucked up on selecting the jobs though.

Currently playing infamous Second son on the PS4. going full evil.

I liked the first one.

Just finished Mass Effect Andromeda i'd give it a 7/10. Most of the side missions/exploring was pretty boring imo. I ended up rushing it at the end thought the loyalty missions and the main story were well done overall. The final battle sucked though was expecting a bit more than what they gave us.

A few hours into the FF12 remake and i'm loving it so far. Never had the chance to play it first time around. I think i've fucked up on selecting the jobs though.
You can beat FF12 with pretty much any group, it honestly has one of the easiest stories of any FF game, at least once you figure the gambit system out.

The challenge stuff comes in the optional Espers/Hunts. Some of those are some of the most complex boss fights in any FF game, and cannot really be done with a bad group set up.

But I would not worry much about it, just go through the story, have fun, it is really 2 or 3 optional guys that would make you tear your hair out.

Pretty much binged the new Metroid on 3DS all weekend - two more metroids and one final boss to go.
Still need to start Dead by Daylight - it's been in my system for the last week and I've yet to start it up.

Rise of the Tomb Raider. I bought the complete edition on sale from Humble Bundle for cheap and got about 3 hours in. The gameplay is smoother than the last. Enjoying the absurdly evil religious mercenary fanatics as the bad guys. I just got the rope arrrow so I will be back tracking for some relics tonight.

Finished Ori and cleared 100k gamerscore. Part of the 100k club woo!
You've been on a tear lately.

I'm at 48,300 now.. gonna get dat 50k soon

Also, just started playing this is the police. Interesting game.

Game play is a bit bland but interesting premise none the less.

You can beat FF12 with pretty much any group, it honestly has one of the easiest stories of any FF game, at least once you figure the gambit system out.

The challenge stuff comes in the optional Espers/Hunts. Some of those are some of the most complex boss fights in any FF game, and cannot really be done with a bad group set up.

But I would not worry much about it, just go through the story, have fun, it is really 2 or 3 optional guys that would make you tear your hair out.

Cuchulainn aka Queklain can eat a dick.

Also, Yiazmat and Zodiark can eat a bag of dicks.

My brother gave me his copy of Fifa 17 and I have been playing a My Career thing on it just to try it out. I am killing it on my team, have won the MLS cup, and another league when I was sent out on loan. I know next to nothing about soccer/football so I am pretty clueless on most things. However, I get to the World Cup and dominate in the group stage. We breeze through the group and then crush Argentina in the Quarters where I get a hat trick and we win 5-1. Its time for the Semi-Finals against France and I get fucking benched. What the fuck is that!? I am the best player by a mile and I get benched during the fucking Semis of a World Cup!? Is there a way to avoid this? I was so pissed off I wanted to punch my TV. Run the simulation and France destroys us 6-0. I didn't save the game and just shut it off I was so mad. What the fuck is that shit!? Also, how the hell am I not getting more loan offers considering my player's stats? I don't know, maybe I am just not getting the game or something since I don't know the sport aside from the basics but come on.

Went back to the PS3 for Fight Night: Champion recently. The game holds up incredibly well and looks amazing on my TV.

Started Destiny 2 tonigh.. at level 5, LL50 now

I've just noticed your post, no idea why i hadn't seen it.

I'm planning on platting the game as i'm really enjoying it. I'm around 30 hours in so far. I'm not looking forward to these end game fights you speak of lol

Finished Golf Story, now playing Cuphead, Fortnite Battle Royale and when I get this graphics card installed I can finally play me some PunkBat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back