What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
the witcher 3

I usually dont play these huge open world rpg's because I dont want to spend like 1 month on a game, but when a game gets like 90% GOTY awards you feel like you have to try it at some point.

it really is amazing

If you are playing GTA Online

And you are playing Motor Wars for 2x $$/RP days

And you somehow manage to kill yourself parachuting in

I have no idea how to save you

This game has been out for years and half you babies are splattering intensely 20 seconds in like The Happening

What the fuck is going on

Just bought Horizon: Zero Dawn three days ago, it is really great so far.

Playing original Silent Hill on emulator.

<mma4>

Not super scary this time around but there's a decent amount of tension there. Overall holds up not bad at all. Great contender for a remaster.

I prefer to play iphone games during my flights. My favourites:
EA Sports UFC;
MMA Trivia quiz;

Playing through Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition atm.. Really fun game with beautiful art style and music. Challenging as hell though. So close to 100k gamerscore.

If you are playing GTA Online

And you are playing Motor Wars for 2x $$/RP days

And you somehow manage to kill yourself parachuting in

I have no idea how to save you

This game has been out for years and half you babies are splattering intensely 20 seconds in like The Happening

What the fuck is going on
Dude I still get scrubs who can't land the Titan in Titan of a Job. I recorded a clip like 2 weeks ago of some dumbass who crashed it trying to land .. so cringey.

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - never heard of this series before but it was a JRPG on steam so I bought it. I like it a lot. The characters are a lot of fun, combat system is enjoyable and the plot so far isn't the usual chosen one type stuff. It has a kind of materia system that I haven't really figured out yet. Will buy other games in the series afterwards

The Long Dark - survival game set in the freezing wilderness. Gotta manage your warmth as well as hunger and thirst, while fighting off the wildlife. Graphically it has a style and would be a relaxing setting if you weren't dying from cold all the time. It also has a campaign/story mode that I'm playing through

Renegade Ops - old school twin stick type shooter where you take control of tooled up vehicle and kill everything. It's kind of like Just Cause with the emphasis on explosions and damage (And the setting). It has both linear and open world gameplay. It looks good and feels really good and all the killing is very satisfying

The Long Dark - survival game set in the freezing wilderness. Gotta manage your warmth as well as hunger and thirst, while fighting off the wildlife. Graphically it has a style and would be a relaxing setting if you weren't dying from cold all the time. It also has a campaign/story mode that I'm playing through

Great game - I have to be in a specific mood for it, though. Nothing is more frustrating than having hours of progress get wiped because you slept outside for too long. It's brutal.

Finished Ori and cleared 100k gamerscore. Part of the 100k club woo!

My buddy talked me into getting Divinity: Original Sin 2, said it seemed like my type of game.

HO. LEE. SHIT.

It is, it is my type of game. I just scratched the surface and it might be my favorite RPG since Fallout 2.

Not very many games would let you set someone on fire for crossing you, much less a party member. Divinity gives you the fire and says fuck it, do what you want. The amount of freedom is actually daunting.

Picked up Dead By Daylight while it's still $20. Will try to get on it tonight.

FINALLY finished Dark Souls SOTFS.

Overall a good but flawed game. The rehashing of the bosses and DLC seemed a bit lazy in areas.

Hi i also play roulette games i can only compare it to high speed ride in F-15

So, about that 100% ending for Samus Returns.

My buddy talked me into getting Divinity: Original Sin 2, said it seemed like my type of game.

HO. LEE. SHIT.

It is, it is my type of game. I just scratched the surface and it might be my favorite RPG since Fallout 2.

Not very many games would let you set someone on fire for crossing you, much less a party member. Divinity gives you the fire and says fuck it, do what you want. The amount of freedom is actually daunting.

Eager to try this, it's looks amazing, my friend wants to get it for co-op as well. I have too much to play right now though.

Still playing Andromeda and Destiny 2 plus i still FF12 Remastered and Persona 5 still in the wrapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back