What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally 100% all the achievements in FFXV. Did the Ass Creed DLC too. Pretty dumb but it was free so can't complain to much.

Just finished Life is Strange. What a strange game indeed.

Downloading Dishonored 2 right now. Gonna work in Minecraft Story Edition in between that.

I'm playing Splatterhouse 3 and on the one hand its so awesome in so many ways, but man I cannot deal with those level timers. Beating the game normally would be a good challenge but I don't want my in-game wife and kid to die so I gotta get the good ending, but it seems like its impossible.

Fishing Planet it should last me until Destiny 2 is released
When I bought this game well downloaded it for free then spent money on shit damn freemium bs not as bad as fortnite because Fishing Planet can be played for free has turned out to be a fun in depth game. I'll probably still play it once Destiny 2 pisses me off and I need something to play between the deletion of Destiny 2 and reinstalling of it.

Dishonored 2 is a pretty great game. Beat the first two missions so far.. making sure to collect all of the souvenirs and paintings in the process.

Just hit Act 5 in Path of Exile. I am really enjoying the game play and level designs right now.

So many games mentioned in this thread that are in my backlog while I'm obsessed with Path of Exile and Destiny 2 is dropping in less than a day. Feels good and kind of shameful.

Just hit Act 5 in Path of Exile. I am really enjoying the game play and level designs right now.

You've barely scratched the surface, my friend. Wait until your character gets into the 70s-80s, your passive skill tree is starting to become its final form, you've got some quality pieces of gear, your dps is starting to go through the roof.....it's such a fantastic game. Then there's a ton of other builds to try out with some of the unique pieces of gear that drop as you progress through the end game.

Started XCOM 2 (First impressions - it seems buggy and laggy compared to the previous game)

Performance leaves a lot to be desired in what is a pretty spectacular game. Everyone seems to say the new expansion that just dropped is a massive improvement regarding performance though.

Performance leaves a lot to be desired in what is a pretty spectacular game. Everyone seems to say the new expansion that just dropped is a massive improvement regarding performance though.

I updated my drivers and seemed to do the trick, although occasionally I get a recurring, annoying bug that I can only fix by restarting my PC

I'm like 10 hours into the game and the new enemies annoy the piss out of me (The snakes and the Advent close quarters dudes). The reason I didn't buy XCOM2 when it first came out was the new baddies sounded jammy as fuck and looks like I was right

I updated my drivers and seemed to do the trick, although occasionally I get a recurring, annoying bug that I can only fix by restarting my PC

I'm like 10 hours into the game and the new enemies annoy the piss out of me (The snakes and the Advent close quarters dudes). The reason I didn't buy XCOM2 when it first came out was the new baddies sounded jammy as fuck and looks like I was right

Yeah, you kind of have to play differently than the first XCOM. Grenades are way more important and there's a push to be more aggressive. I always had at least one and sometimes two Grenadiers with multiple grenades in my squad to blow the shit out of alien cover. Setting up ambushes can take out a pod of monsters quite quickly too but there's always that XCOM LOL RNG that can screw things up....but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Just finished Life is Strange. What a strange game indeed.

Whatd ya think???

I'm almost positive I am the first Scottish man to ever finish that game, and apparently the last because not one of my buddies overseas has even heard of it

I didn't like the
sex abuse implied in the finale. The game could have easily just made the photographer photograph dead bodies for artistic reasons, but they deliberately made him stage underwear bondage photo shoots to up the terror factor. That's fucking gross, especially for a game guarenteed to have a huge fanbase among young teen girls. The game makes heavy implications that the kidnapped girls are killed after taking pictures in their underwear, but tries to claim no sex abuse happens (if you read the article about the discovery of rachel's body on the plane ride to the art showcase, they actually go out of their way to include "no signs of sexual abuse were found") but I think they added that as a quick cop-out to their entire series-long arc about drug dealing roofies and ghb and shiite

Could have been a straightforward bad guy but they went a bit too law and order SVU with it.

Also i wanted more dialogue options goddamnit

playing Just Cause 3 as I got it free from the PS Plus subscription last month.

This Mario motherfucker is pissing me off, dying every few seconds. Stay your ass home Mario! Weak link sack of shit.

Whatd ya think???

I'm almost positive I am the first Scottish man to ever finish that game, and apparently the last because not one of my buddies overseas has even heard of it

I didn't like the
sex abuse implied in the finale. The game could have easily just made the photographer photograph dead bodies for artistic reasons, but they deliberately made him stage underwear bondage photo shoots to up the terror factor. That's fucking gross, especially for a game guarenteed to have a huge fanbase among young teen girls. The game makes heavy implications that the kidnapped girls are killed after taking pictures in their underwear, but tries to claim no sex abuse happens (if you read the article about the discovery of rachel's body on the plane ride to the art showcase, they actually go out of their way to include "no signs of sexual abuse were found") but I think they added that as a quick cop-out to their entire series-long arc about drug dealing roofies and ghb and shiite

Could have been a straightforward bad guy but they went a bit too law and order SVU with it.

Also i wanted more dialogue options goddamnit
It was interesting, beyond what I expected. Was a good story though, not sure about the sex abuse thing, I mean it could have played out a bit different but then again... I'm not really sure how much different the game could have been if I chose differently.

PoE, PUBG, and rarely Quake Champions.

It was interesting, beyond what I expected. Was a good story though, not sure about the sex abuse thing, I mean it could have played out a bit different but then again... I'm not really sure how much different the game could have been if I chose differently.

Well what from i've read on fan forums, what really pissed off veterans of the series was the fact that no matter your first playthrough's choices, choosing the right people to punish in the principals office does approximately nothing to the entire game arc. You can
choose every possible option to be a dick to your art teacher and blame him over and over again for the missing girls
but you still wind up tied to a fucking chair listening to 9 hours of bad guy monologue, every time. Players praised the trailer park scene ("you shot my dog!") for at least creating larger, drastic world changes off of a very delicate set of 'correct' choices that play god with the lives of people, but so far the score seems to be favoring less influential outcomes than everyone thinks

As someone who went back a few playthroughs, I'd go on record saying that the game only has a few strong choice branches:

the suicide rooftop, the trailer park dog fight

...and a large handful of cool looking, but fluff choices:

chloe euthenasia, anything involving fucking nathan, all student interactions ever

I was a big fan of Life is Strange. The first episode overdid it with the hipster dialogue and almost made me quit it, but in the end it was prob my GOTY

I was a big fan of Life is Strange. The first episode overdid it with the hipster dialogue and almost made me quit it, but in the end it was prob my GOTY
1viqc7.jpg

American Truck Simulator
20170908194603_1.jpg

Still could use a lot of work though lol

Just downloaded Battlefleet Gothic. Time to purge some Xeno scum

Destiny 2 but I have been debating getting Observer all week.

I'm burnt out on POE this league and it's a while until Destiny 2 drops for the PC so mostly I'm just playing Tekken 7 atm. i'm starting to get gud :p

Oh I'll be playing some cuphead couch coop at the end of the month, the game looks really interesting.
yGh5RKcKn8fjwXu4bb7Xt4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back