What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone played Little Nightmares? The lore is fantastic and it's super creepy.

The director of Coraline is doing the pilot for a tv show.

The story is the best part of the game. The staged events are brutal

I haven't even played it but seen it mentioned a few times on WatchMojo videos. Dat White Phosphorus scene.... grim shit. Almost as bad as 'No Russian'

I haven't even played it but seen it mentioned a few times on WatchMojo videos. Dat White Phosphorus scene.... grim shit. Almost as bad as 'No Russian'
That was fucking brutal. You can't avoid it either.

33 hours into MEA, level 24 now. Gotta say, the more I play this game the more I like it. I'm about 2 or 3 missions from the ending but now I'm doing all the loyalty missions and trying to bang Cora, Keri and that museum woman in Aya.

I got back into Dark souls 2 and am now at Eleum Loyce.. I looked at how much more i have to go and it seems like this game is kinda short?

There will be two big things dropping for me next week, the XCom 2 mega expansion and Yakuza 1 remake for PS4.

So I've been finishing up some games that I've got on my PS4 but couldn't bother to finish:

Watch Dogs 2 - last mission only one left to do and it was shit. Won't buy the DLC.

Metro 2033 - fighting the Nazis and Commies was fun but I hated the monster fights.

AC 4 Freedom Cry - very short and the last mission was stupid, I won it with two cannon shots standing in one place.

Sniper Elite 4 - I might play the DLC and kill Hitler but the last mission was shit IMO because running around a factory is not being a sniper.

Might finish Yakuza 4 tomorrow on the PA3 because I've got only the last mission to play before Yakuza 1 lands.

Debating between Mario vs Rabbids and Absolver this week. Yakuza Kiwami was a contender but not until I finish 5.

Almost done with Mass Effect. Just finished the Batman Telltale series.

Started XCOM 2 (First impressions - it seems buggy and laggy compared to the previous game) and I'll start State of Decay this week as well.

Playing Fire Pro as well and I've finally got the hang of it, although still a lot of little details I need to pick up on. It's a lot of fun. Every wrestler feels kinda unique (And I got like 300 of them from Steam Workshop)

Started XCOM 2 (First impressions - it seems buggy and laggy compared to the previous game) and I'll start State of Decay this week as well.

State of Decay is dope. It's clumsy but gives me hope for the second one next year.

So I guess it's Mario + Rabbids (downloaded this morning) AND Absolver, which I'm gonna trade some games towards. Too many games this year.

Anyone playing the battlefield 1 snow DLC map

That thing is insane

Played Mario+Rabbids for about two hours last night. It's basically what I thought it would be - Xcom meets Mario.

Absolver is good - the world could use more....stuff. I'd like to be able to climb and jump and stuff but the combat seems deep. I've yet to connect online and will likely get murked left and right lol

Also preordered Destiny 2 since I had about $50 left over in store credit from trade-ins.

i just bought an Xbox One for the first time and am playing Mafia 3. i love how they dont pull any punches with the racism in this game

i just bought an Xbox One for the first time and am playing Mafia 3. i love how they dont pull any punches with the racism in this game
Yeah, I love how well the time and location is captured in that game. The music is great too. The DLC's are a lot of fun too.

Fishing Planet it should last me until Destiny 2 is released

Started Life Is Strange.. game is fucked up.

Also started Dead Rising 2 Case Zero cause it was free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back