What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (PSP)
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (PSP)

@Hyperglide Downloaded Blizzard mountain expansion tonight for FH3, its amazing highly recommended.

I'll get it eventually but I'll be mostly playing GTA and probably Final Fantasy XV this week. I am just doing some forzathon this week in FH3 I am thinking .

FF15
Overwatch
COD4R
Fire Emblem Awakening
Animal Crossing New Leaf

Too many damn games!!!! Probably gonna restart Pokémon X in a week or so. FF15 and the shooters are what I'm mostly spending my gaming time on. The 3DS games I'm not playing too much just kind of on the side. Found out I have mandatory days off during the holidays so probably gonna crush these as I didn't expect to have these days off and have nothing planned

Whoa... fighting words
I got a ton of the achievements/trophies on the PS3 and Xbox 360 (yeah, I had it on BOTH systems and sunk near 150 hours into two separate characters) so this time I am just playing to have fun with the mods.

And pretty minor ones like:
- Unofficial Patch
- LOTR weapons
- Improved Mesh
- Cutting Room Floor
- Immersive Citizens (so I don't have beggars trying to fight Master Vampires)
- Blood splatter

@Hyperglide Downloaded Blizzard mountain expansion tonight for FH3, its amazing highly recommended.

I have the ultimate edition - got half the trophies then played other stuff since, is the expansion free for me?

EDIT: Just found out it's not. Fuck that shit. Pay $100 for the damn game and they still charge me for shit?

Just finished up Arkham Knight, great game and sick Batman story. Also playing Shadow Warrior redux, Overwatch here and there, Street Fighter 5 and Final Fantasy X.

Last edited:
I have the ultimate edition - got half the trophies then played other stuff since, is the expansion free for me?

EDIT: Just found out it's not. Fuck that shit. Pay $100 for the damn game and they still charge me for shit?

Lmao!!

It's sucks to think the only thing that's going to keep from completing sleeping dogs 100 percent is this fucking enduro race. 90 achievement points between all races completed and 100 completion down the toilet.

I've been trying for days to beat this stupid fucking bike race... I'm thinking my mental health isn't worth it anymore. I am so fucking mad.

Last edited:
Just beat FFXV a few days ago, Until Dawn a couple days after that. Currently playing both COD's and started up FF 13 : Lightning Returns on PC.

Sigh...Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. I don't even know why I bought it, it is painfully boring. I guess it was the London setting that got my attention.

Started a new playthrough on Skyrim, this time around definitely going to complete the main story.

Not special edition, just the old version with mods.

Just finished Saints Row 3 again for fun.
It really held up.

Started playing Lego Avengers. Glad they have the real actors voicing most if the characters, even if some of the lines are recycled from the movies. Always love the subtle differences the Lego guys put in the games.

Pretty much only playing WWE 2K16 atm. Depression and anxiety symptoms have hit me pretty hard the past few weeks and I've fallen off pretty hard on my WoW time (honestly I'm barely logging in at all, much less doing any serious play).

Hopefully I can get back on that horse before my guild forgets I exist.

Beyond that, I'm probably gonna pick up Final Fantasy X / X-2 Remaster, although I'm not sure how much if any I'll actually play.

As far as what's coming up, only thing I'm looking forward to (besides getting back into WoW) is WWE 2K17 coming to PC, which is probably not until March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back