What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first had a GOAT sound track and above average story. Gameplay was hit or miss

Played some GTA Online for the first time in months on the weekend. Played a Pac Stan finale with @TeTe

First time doing the copter method. Very random and hit or miss to get a copter to spawn.

New update looks fun and comes out tomorrow.

Crazy that after 3.5 years they are still keeping this game fresh.

Micro Machines homage?? Classic views.

Played some GTA Online for the first time in months on the weekend. Played a Pac Stan finale with @TeTe

First time doing the copter method. Very random and hit or miss to get a copter to spawn.

I was just on Xbox acheivements for GTA V literally two minutes ago.

So all of the online ones carry over from 360 but not the main story ones right? I was thinking about playing through the story again and it looks like I have a couple story ones unlocked on Xbox One (although I don't remember playing them again) but they look doubled up when I check my 360 and XBone history.

I was just on Xbox acheivements for GTA V literally two minutes ago.

So all of the online ones carry over from 360 but not the main story ones right? I was thinking about playing through the story again and it looks like I have a couple story ones unlocked on Xbox One (although I don't remember playing them again) but they look doubled up when I check my 360 and XBone history.

Yes, they transfer over. That's why I was able to 100% it rather easily. I say that without doing all the collectibles and most of the online stuff on the 360 ..

<13>

STILL playing Zelda (100+ hours, finished story but trying to find all shrines etc with no internet hints) and it's still awesome so fuck the haters

- Nier Automata
- HZD
- Persona 5
- Mr. Shifty
- Mario Kart 8 next week

And Wildlands when I get it back from TeTe

Juggling games like your mom juggles deez nuts in her mouth

I saw the giantbomb guys doing a first look of Mr. Shifty. Looks cool I like the hotline Miami aspect of it. The teleporting is badass too.

Yes, they transfer over. That's why I was able to 100% it rather easily. I say that without doing all the collectibles and most of the online stuff on the 360 ..

<13>
Gotcha. Yeah, I checked the date on the three or four story missions ones I have unlocked and it looks like they were from 2015, so I must have played through on the One again for a bit. A lot of the online ones were from before the One.

Gotcha. Yeah, I checked the date on the three or four story missions ones I have unlocked and it looks like they were from 2015, so I must have played through on the One again for a bit. A lot of the online ones were from before the One.

Oh you know what I think I did have to go through the SP again. My memory is foggy on the subject. Lots of transfer games carry the achievements over or give them to you again.

I remember there being a case with Rare Replay where one of the games I had on 360, which was Perfect Dark, it didn't give me new achievements as it was just a port of the 360 version and not a new remake.

Oh you know what I think I did have to go through the SP again. My memory is foggy on the subject. Lots of transfer games carry the achievements over or give them to you again.

I remember there being a case with Rare Replay where one of the games I had on 360, which was Perfect Dark, it didn't give me new achievements as it was just a port of the 360 version and not a new remake.
A lot of those games you can double dip on.... the remasters and what not. You can play the 360 game on the One or 360 today, get all of the cheevos.. then play the same remastered game the next and get all of the achievements all over again.

I saw the giantbomb guys doing a first look of Mr. Shifty. Looks cool I like the hotline Miami aspect of it. The teleporting is badass too.

It's a fucking slowdown mess in the latter levels. Still not a bad game but only took 4 hours to beat. I emailed the HLM devs begging them to release 1 & 2 on Switch. That series is ill AF. I platted both on PS4 but could just play them forever.

That's probably the most interesting update they did since lowriders. I still want them to bring back the RC vehicles from older GTA games. Drone wars FTW

A lot of those games you can double dip on.... the remasters and what not. You can play the 360 game on the One or 360 today, get all of the cheevos.. then play the same remastered game the next and get all of the achievements all over again.
I've got achievements for Demon Souls US version and a separate set for the Korean version. Is Xbone region locked? Buy all the languages lol

Finished TWD Michonne last night.

Downloaded Assassin's Creed Revelations last night since it was free. Hopefully this will be good.

Have started playing FF14 again whith a bit of The Last Of Us thrown in at times too.

Didn't like AC Revelations at all. uninstalled.

Downloading Elder Scrolls Online right now

Finishing up a Mass Effect trilogy replay before dat second Andromeda playthrough

Also started playing Stardew Valley and Playerunknown's Battlegrounds. Hitting a bit of Killing Floor 2 as well

Hitting up GTA V Online again since I finished Andromeda's story.

EDIT:
Running solo to make money is a bitch when the game doesn't give you the missions at the select screen that you want.

Last edited:
Finished Dishonored 2. It was a'ight. I remember enjoying the first one a lot more.
I think I'll do another playthrough and just go ham murdering everyone in sight.

Picked up What Remains of Edith Finch. Story-driven walking simulator type shits that's getting good reviews. I'll give it a whirl tonight.

Just beat Andromeda. Don't know what to do with my gaming life now. I kind of want to replay the original trilogy again. Kind of want to play through Andromeda again. Then I remembered I still haven't played Horizon. I also want to play Kingdom hearts HD. Also need go finish Fire Emblem Conquest.

So many games to play and not enough time to play them.

So many games to play and not enough time to play them.

This is kind of where I'm at right now. I have so many quality games to play but I feel kind of empty after finishing Andromeda and playing a bunch of mp for that, too. Mix in a little life drama and Andromeda being my escape from that...it's hard to really get into anything right now. I want to get Planescape:Torment EE, Yakuza 0 and Nier: Automata, finally start the last ep of Hitman, play Dishonored 2 or For Honor or Horizon....decisions, decisions.

I did play a bit of Nioh tonight. I think I've clocked 60 hours and am in the middle of the fourth region. DLC drops for that on Tuesday too, lol. I'm going to try and stick with it this week, as I'm on vacation, and I do love Nioh a lot.

Zelda Breath of the Wild, I have been playing it since launch around 2 hours a day everyday, and still haven't finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back