What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Mass Effect Andromeda and going to do a second playthrough but not sure to go Soldier or Engineer.

Started Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain DLC. Was on sale this week. Loving the snow.

Got the trial edition of Diablo 3.

First time playing a Diablo game. Quite fun at the moment. Playing a wizard and enjoying the awesomeness that is ray of frost. Will probably get the full game.

Finished Mass Effect Andromeda and going to do a second playthrough but not sure to go Soldier or Engineer.

I just finished Andromeda too. Was tempted to do a second playthrough, but decided to do an OT replay instead. This time I'm finally gonna give biotics a try

Scooped the free RYSE for multiplayer, so lately I just yell at Survival mode for not making any f*cking sense

Why would a gladiator's glory-suicide killfest in the arena have exponentially worsening health drain in the first place?

If a gladiator's sacrifice reaches major numbers in Tribute to the gods, you don't smite him at random under your magic thumb, you sit back and watch the show. Fighting endless hordes of enemies until slain is the glorious gladiator death you wanted out of your players, dont make them take a knee via ambient, unexplainable "health drain" that's the least gladiatory bullshit I've ever heard

so i finally picked up journey for $5.99 a week or two ago. never played it. i know it was game of the year and what-not a few years ago. i put like 45 mins into it and holy crap am i bored. what's so special about this thing... it seems artsy-fartsy with nearly zero to do.. you just float around.. go thru setpiece after setpiece..

after the 30-45 mins, i shook my head and wished i spent that time continuing horizon, mass effect, or the 1000 other options...

what am i missing? it's pretty and all but my god was i bored..

You missed nothing
so i finally picked up journey for $5.99 a week or two ago. never played it. i know it was game of the year and what-not a few years ago. i put like 45 mins into it and holy crap am i bored. what's so special about this thing... it seems artsy-fartsy with nearly zero to do.. you just float around.. go thru setpiece after setpiece..

after the 30-45 mins, i shook my head and wished i spent that time continuing horizon, mass effect, or the 1000 other options...

what am i missing? it's pretty and all but my god was i bored..[/QUOTE

what am i missing? it's pretty and all but my god was i bored..

Exactly the reason I never go the game. One look at a video let me know I'd never want that junk.

Downloaded Fallout Shelter and TWD season 2 for free today. Figured I'd play those when I need a break from Wildlands

Been playing some Stardew Valley on and off. Also This War of Mine here and there.

Picked up Dishonored 2 on sale, think I'll start it tonight.

Finally got some time to myself this long weekend to play any game at all, so I played some Mass Effect Andromeda, and some Dark Souls 3. For the past 8 years or so I've been typically only playing through one game at a time, but I think I might mix it up a bit and try playing two games at once. On Friday during my kid's nap I played about 45 minutes of ME:A followed by 45 minutes of DS: 3. I think I'll try to keep working on Xcom 2 as well.

I'm curious to see if it will make me less likely to get bored or burnt out playing just one game for weeks or months on end.

I wish they would re release Assissins Creed: Rogue on PS4 I think it's my favorite of the series and I miss playing it.

Mostly playing Elder Scrolls Online. The dungeons are a breeze when players have their shit together. I might go back to FF Reborn. I hate the grind but the dungeons are great.

75 percent done with Wildlands.. in the home stretch!

Downloaded Fallout Shelter, played it for a few hours.. thought it was stupid so not sure if I'll be picking that up again.

Downloaded TWD season 2 yesterday too so I'll start that this week.

Last edited:
Back of GoW4 for the most part... MEA with friends... UFC 2 here & there.

I started DoW 2 Chaos Rising again. I enjoy purging heretic scum.

Played Deponia that i got from that PS4 humble bundle and got the Platinum (3hours or so to do it) for that on Friday, Finally got the Platinum for Rocket League over the weekend (damn glitch on the distance trophy).

Loaded Last Of Us Remastered up yesterday and having another run through of that.

STILL playing Zelda (100+ hours, finished story but trying to find all shrines etc with no internet hints) and it's still awesome so fuck the haters

- Nier Automata
- HZD
- Persona 5
- Mr. Shifty
- Mario Kart 8 next week

And Wildlands when I get it back from TeTe

Juggling games like your mom juggles deez nuts in her mouth

STILL playing Zelda (100+ hours, finished story but trying to find all shrines etc with no internet hints) and it's still awesome so fuck the haters

- Nier Automata
- HZD
- Persona 5
- Mr. Shifty
- Mario Kart 8 next week

And Wildlands when I get it back from TeTe

Juggling games like your mom juggles deez nuts in her mouth
How is Nier?

I loved the first one.

How is Nier?

I loved the first one.

Never played the first one but have about ten hours in on this one. I like it. It's not knock me over jaw dropping amazing IMO but I like the perspective shifting and the soundtrack. Gameplay is top shelf Platinum. Persona pretty much takes most of my time now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back