What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm enjoying a healthy rotation of Dark Souls 3, Metal Gear 5, Sleeping Dogs and Shadow Of Mordor.

Finally beat the main story on Inquisition but seeing as though I'm fucking over this game.. I'm not going to bother playing the DLC.

Just started the Watch Dogs 2 DLC

Finishing up TLOU, also started playing Killing Floor 2 which is pure mindless fun. May pick up something soon to keep me busy until Injustice 2 comes out but not sure what kind of game to get.

Got two of the four new missions in the Watch Dogs 2 DLC knocked out.

Also, started Walking Dead complete Season 1. Figured I'd finish that before Season 2 is free next month.

Just bought "Men of War: assault squad 2" and it a pretty interesting micro manage RTS and was very much worth the $8 on steam.

Got two of the four new missions in the Watch Dogs 2 DLC knocked out.

Also, started Walking Dead complete Season 1. Figured I'd finish that before Season 2 is free next month.

Is this your first Telltale game?

If you like it be sure to check Tales from the Borderlands and A Wolf Among Us too

Is this your first Telltale game?

If you like it be sure to check Tales from the Borderlands and A Wolf Among Us too
Yeah, first Telltale game. I'm considering Tales from the Borderlands since I like the original BL so much.

dude i love tell tale games, wolf among us was great im dying for the fucking second season

Gonna start Kingdom Heart 1.5/2.5 HD this week. Haven't played them in about 7 years or so, so I'm excited as hell.

Finally beat the main story on Inquisition but seeing as though I'm fucking over this game.. I'm not going to bother playing the DLC.

Just started the Watch Dogs 2 DLC

You should get Andromeda bro. It blows Inquisition away.

finally picked up far cry primal. It was on sale the other day for pretty cheap or else i wouldn't have bought it and it turns out I really like the game. Way better than Far Cry 4.

Trying to get through my backlog lately.

Just finished the Story on Arkham Origins, got part of the way through ages ago but couldnt get on with it, just trying to get miscellaneous things done now

Just finished TWD Season 1 and going to knock out the "DLC" for it today so I can get 100 percent of the cheevos

About 55 percent done with FC Primal although probably less than that in regards to story completion.. probably just a couple mission away from that.... have 63 percent of the cheevos.

I'll start WIldlands tomorrow.

both my hands are busted up due to work (its physically demanding) so i cant play at all right now

feel sorry for me

Just finished TWD Season 1 and going to knock out the "DLC" for it today so I can get 100 percent of the cheevos

About 55 percent done with FC Primal although probably less than that in regards to story completion.. probably just a couple mission away from that.... have 63 percent of the cheevos.

I'll start WIldlands tomorrow.
Assualt rifles with a surpressor for stealth and a lmg to clear out camps​

I've been enjoying the Inquisitor Martyr alpha on PC.
On Xbone I am playing Destiny again, and Call of Duty Infinite Warfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back