What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your first Souls game? The series is very unforgiving.
Yes. It doesn't feel very fluid at all which makes it more frustrating as every move is critical.

I'm playing on the PC with a mouse and keyboard which is apparently the worst way to play it so i've ordered a Windows compatible Xbox 360 controller to see if that helps.

Still playing Madden 17 (in 2025 season in an online franchise with a friend)
Still playing Skyrim (Level 38 Nord Viking - strictly role playing)
Just beat Inside and collected all the trophies
Started playing Not A Hero

Sicarios aren't people

D3F968B4B97935D9E4303AABEF9E34483D438C0B

Finished Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor ... Now going through the DLC starting with Lord of the Hunt and then off to Mass Effect Andromeda.

Elder Scrolls Online, mostly because there's no effort or thought required and I like the talking cats. Rainworld comes out next week. It looks like it could be worth getting.

Mass effect and rust.

Just got into rust like it so far, love the amount of trolling and douchebaggery

Finished Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor ... Now going through the DLC starting with Lord of the Hunt and then off to Mass Effect Andromeda.

You going to be play mp mass effect?

Diablo 3. I'm trying to finish the set dungeons before the new season comes out. Since I play on the XBONE I want to see how seasons work.

Dragon Age Inquisition is so god damn frustrating. I'm playing these story missions on easy, with my character at the recommended level and still getting merked left and right.

presently, it's horizon & werewolves within.

anxious for warhammer 40k dawn of war 3, tho, next month.

hard pass on ME:A.

Wrapped up Pripyat today. Amazing game. Enjoyed every moment of it.

Played for 36 hours and there's still a lot of content and missions I didn't do. I didn't do any of the Freedom or Duty missions at all.

I stayed in the zone after the final mission and explored. I turned off hud and basically played as a walking sim, soaking in the world and the atmosphere. Took a shit load of screenshots; it's a real beautiful, creepy game, especially in the evening with the long shadows. It gets real tense at night, too. Not many games do night time well but Stalker does.

Had a great time. Feel like replaying Chernobyl and Clear Sky but I'll take a break and dig into some other games in my backlog.

Next month, April 26, comes the official release of Lost Alpha: Director's Cut. Maybe I'll give that a shot. I've never played the leak.

http://www.pcgamer.com/stalker-lost...ets-launch-date-three-years-after-major-leak/

I'll post this for the creepy voices in Yanov. The more closely I listened to it, the more disturbing and mysterious it became as I wandered around the lands. Really quite amazing what GSC was able to do with these games.

Metro: Last Light Redux and it's even more impressive the 2nd go round. Check out my in-game screenshots. How the fuck can a game several years old look better than any game that came out last year? I'm playing on a 120in projection screen and the graphics are truly haunting. I wish 4A made their engine open source for other devs to use. Best lighting and particle effects period.

A4863169B8B3B533A131982A356834483D2D129F

17EBC1290859FB7A621C48BF2AC155739C071A7F

just beat horizon zero dawn.

much better than I expected it to be, and I expected it to be pretty good.

Dragon Age Inquisition is so god damn frustrating. I'm playing these story missions on easy, with my character at the recommended level and still getting merked left and right.
really? I've played it on PC and console and never had a problem and I'm pretty mediocre at video games - get destroyed on pvp in everything except Madden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back