What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still playing Inquisition, 38 percent done with the story.. 20 percent of the cheevos (including possible DLC ones)

Playing FC Primal still.. 38 percent done with that one too... 44 percent of the cheevos.

Metro 2033 and Last Light double game thingy for PS4. Always heard they were great, and for 25$ I couldn't go wrong. Really nice looking game.

Been completely engrossed in Stalker: Call of Pripyat for the past week. I've played it before and it immediately jumped onto my favorite games of all times list.

It's really incredible. Terrible shame that GSC fell apart. I'm playing vanilla, and it's excellent but I'm wondering if I should have installed the Misery mod.

Burers and controllers are mind blowing enemies. There's one enemy in the game I just encountered that reminds me of the elephant's foot in the Chernobyl disaster. Wonder to what extent that influenced a couple of enemy designs.

Been completely engrossed in Stalker: Call of Pripyat for the past week. I've played it before and it immediately jumped onto my favorite games of all times list.

It's really incredible. Terrible shame that GSC fell apart. I'm playing vanilla, and it's excellent but I'm wondering if I should have installed the Misery mod.

Burers and controllers are mind blowing enemies. There's one enemy in the game I just encountered that reminds me of the elephant's foot in the Chernobyl disaster. Wonder to what extent that influenced a couple of enemy designs.

STALKER is is an amazing series. It's definitely worth playing with mods though. Misery is awesome.

STALKER is is an amazing series. It's definitely worth playing with mods though. Misery is awesome.
I was just looking at mods available for Pripyat last night.

I'm thinking about replaying Chernobyl and Clear Sky, maybe I'll find some good ones for those.

Really can't think of any games that compare to Stalker. I know there's Metro, but to me the only comparable thing it does is the atmosphere, but it misses out on the amazing open world, the weapon variety, the incredible enemy design and the magic of the zone with the artifacts and the anomalies.... incredible game. I think the audio (in Pripyat, atleast) is the best and most creative audio I've ever heard in a game.

I was just looking at mods available for Pripyat last night.

I'm thinking about replaying Chernobyl and Clear Sky, maybe I'll find some good ones for those.

Really can't think of any games that compare to Stalker. I know there's Metro, but to me the only comparable thing it does is the atmosphere, but it misses out on the amazing open world, the weapon variety, the incredible enemy design and the magic of the zone with the artifacts and the anomalies.... incredible game. I think the audio (in Pripyat, atleast) is the best and most creative audio I've ever heard in a game.

I agree completely bro. The vanilla game is excellent, but believe it or not the mods take the shit to another level in basically every aspect, including audio

I never modded Clear Sky, but for Chernobyl check out Oblivion Lost. Which is basically a full overhaul and compilation of individual mods

Last edited:
Currently on a Sega Genesis binge. Playing through Sonic and Knuckles right now and NBA Jam whenever my friends are over. Honestly I play my Genesis more than my Xbox One at this point.

I agree completely bro. The vanilla game is excellent, but believe it or not the mods take the shit to another level in basically every aspect, including audio

I never modded Clear Sky, but for Chernobyl check out Oblivion Lost. Which is basically a full overhaul and compilation of individual mods

Zer look at misery mod. it doesnt change the base game add in new weapons and make it way harder.

misery is amazing and makes the game super fucking hard. if you want a challange thats whats you put on and as for GSC

they're alive

http://www.gsc-game.com/

misery is amazing and makes the game super fucking hard. if you want a challange thats whats you put on and as for GSC

they're alive

http://www.gsc-game.com/
I forgot they just remade one of the Cossacks games. It's not really relevant to me, though, or most people.

My understanding is the team split into new dev studios. So what's remaining of the talent that made the stalker games, I really don't know. I doubt they could recreate those games today in the form of a sequel.

I know about Survarium but I have no interest in online play. I know there was another one but I can't recall the name, and they were using a bunch of content from Stalker which brought them a lot of negative attention and looked incredibly sketchy.

I'm just updating Survarium. I don't think I bothered with it in 2016. Might be interesting to see what they've done with it.

Found what the other one was: Areal. Rock Paper Shotgun followed it pretty closely when this was all going on.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/12/12/stalker-kickstarter-2/

I forgot they just remade one of the Cossacks games. It's not really relevant to me, though, or most people.

My understanding is the team split into new dev studios. So what's remaining of the talent that made the stalker games, I really don't know. I doubt they could recreate those games today in the form of a sequel.

I know about Survarium but I have no interest in online play. I know there was another one but I can't recall the name, and they were using a bunch of content from Stalker which brought them a lot of negative attention and looked incredibly sketchy.

I'm just updating Survarium. I don't think I bothered with it in 2016. Might be interesting to see what they've done with it.

Found what the other one was: Areal. Rock Paper Shotgun followed it pretty closely when this was all going on.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/12/12/stalker-kickstarter-2/

ugh fuck that game, it looks like ass. Nobody wants a F2p shooter.

The only game that comes somewhat close it Escape from tarkov.

http://stalker.wikia.com/wiki/S.T.A.L.K.E.R._2

you can see some ofthe prototype stuff here.

^ watch this, you know your good at shooters when you can play this and win.

eh but we dont know that, they already said they have all the assets for the game. Only people making semi stalker games is 4a which it is rumored they're making a
game very simualar to it. Clear Sky was really good and very underrated, there is a co-op mod coming to CoP which looks like it will be fun.

But you should seriously play with the misery mod and make it harder.

As for Tarkov yes its multiplayer and it looks awesome

onkly annoying thing to me is that it runs on unity engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back