What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'll be playing for the next few months will be Breath of the Wild. Can't wait for tonight!

nioh (almost done), horizon, werewolves within, stardew valley, hearthstone

are the 5 on my docket atm.

hearthstone and stardew are mostly played from my office, mind you :p

kinda done w/overwatch and witcher 3 for the foreseeable future. so much to play. mass effect soon..

Enjoy it buddy, I wanna play the game but I dunno if the switch is worth it.

Thanks, it all depends on your tastes I suppose. For me the Switch was worth it for Zelda and Splatoon 2 alone. Then they started announcing a bunch of other games which highly interest me.

You can always play Breath of the Wild on the WiiU if you don't want to get a Switch.

Thanks, it all depends on your tastes I suppose. For me the Switch was worth it for Zelda and Splatoon 2 alone. Then they started announcing a bunch of other games which highly interest me.

You can always play Breath of the Wild on the WiiU if you don't want to get a Switch.

Ill probably get a switch in the future for Zelda. Too many games currently I wanna get, so Ill put it on the backburner. This year is stacked jesus.

Just downloaded Dragon Age Inquisition with all of the DLC for $13

Dis gun b gud

been playing meet'n'fuck ocean cruise all day. most enjoyable singleplayer game since TLOU

Just downloaded Dragon Age Inquisition with all of the DLC for $13

Dis gun b gud

geez that's a lot of game for $13, lol. i put 100+ hours into that game and didn't come close to beating it (i got bored, tho, the side quests were fairly dull)

i picked up zelda/switch today (i paid for it by trading in my xbox shit that i never touch, pretty much) -- haven't decided if i should hook it up and play it or if i should sell it on ebay, think they're going for 400 (the system) easily, cause sold out everywhere

no time to really play it, haha.

I'm currently playing EA MMA 2, I just got it. I'm in career mode, and I'm fighting Robbie Lawler right now. It's not a bad game, but he is practically invincible to everything I've done to him. He's picking me up, slamming me, taking punches and kicks like they are egg n bacon breakfast sandwiches. I'm basically getting raped and he's submitted me 4 times now. Since when in the fuck does Robbie Lawler go for submissions? What the fuck EA?!?! He doesn't lose stamina, he never stops punching. He's doing all these reversals and take downs. Fuck you EA version of Robbie Lawler.

Torment tides of numenera

Fun rpg game if you like d&d style based in the future and enjoy reading it is for you

Torment tides of numenera

Fun rpg game if you like d&d style based in the future and enjoy reading it is for you
I didn't even know it was released yet...

I'm really late to this party but I'm hooked on fallout 4 right now.

Just killed Swan and got the furious power fist. Fucking epic.

Not sure how I should build my character though. I like the melee combat with the power fist but I also really like rifle and pistol combat with VATS.

Witcher 3. About halfway through, it's amazing. Blows inquisition away, not remotely close Imo.

Still playing ea ufc 2 here and there

Bought deus ex with a gift card but I don't think I'm gonna get to it for months between finishing the Witcher and mass effect coming out. I've got kids and not much gaming time.

NBA 2k. Maybe I'll finally finish a season in MyCareer and get to fiddle with the free agent market and such

I didn't even know it was released yet...

I really recommend it. Great science fi heavy rpg. Graphics aren't the best but the story and writing are great.

I like how it leaves you not knowing what the fuck is going on and trying to figure your role in the plot

Pretty much just Gears right now until Andromeda comes out... Then I just started Layers of Fear. Not much of a game though if you ask me, lol.

Phantom Pain, Mad Max and Champions Online.

BLACKWAKE

It's been out 10 days and I have 100 hours played I'm hooked to this game like a fat kid on chocolate cake. I'm still in awe that it was designed by a team of two people and works almost flawlessly. The patches have been coming thick and fast, apparently when you write every single bit of code for your game it becomes infinitely easier to fix shit and role out patches. If you haven't purchased this game yet it is worth every god damn penny.

maxresdefault.jpg

I really recommend it. Great science fi heavy rpg. Graphics aren't the best but the story and writing are great.

I like how it leaves you not knowing what the fuck is going on and trying to figure your role in the plot
It will get bought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back