What Are You Listening To? (Vol.9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RandyTrevor

I was going to change my avatar to Violet being awesome. Had this on repeat yesterday, fucking loved this scene as kid.

Man part V is severely underrated, that dance is awesome. And I think Melanie Kinnaman is the hottest girl in the entire series.

Had a crush on her as a kid and I agree about 5 being underrated.

Recently I've been thinking back on part 5 and just because Jason is the actual killer, the movie is a great 80's slasher flick.

The mask is great, some great kills and scenes in general. It's really just a sped up, almost retelling of the first with the lore.

A father gets revenge for his handicapped sons death on those who witnessed it and did nothing. Only he takes on the identity of the already real legendary killer and it just so happens that the guy who took Jason out has to face the hell bent "imposter".

Had a crush on her as a kid and I agree about 5 being underrated.

Recently I've been thinking back on part 5 and just because Jason is the actual killer, the movie is a great 80's slasher flick.

The mask is great, some great kills and scenes in general. It's really just a sped up, almost retelling of the first with the lore.

A father gets revenge for his handicapped sons death on those who witnessed it and did nothing. Only he takes on the identity of the already real legendary killer and it just so happens that the guy who took Jason out has to face the hell bent "imposter".
I love the strap around the head kill and the road flare in the mouth. Good shit. That hillbilly mom and son are funny as hell too.

Last night Pinback played at my venue it was a dope show.

The opener was Major Entertainer a Niel Hamburger like comedian. He was hilarious.

I can listen too this all day long. Too bad I can't find it on Spotify.

@ShinkanPo ever mess around with the Guthman?

I am honestly intimidated by Guthrie Govan's licks.

His technique just seems so flawless and I can tell his hearing and his command of pitch is excelent.

The guy mostlikely has perfect pitch or highly accurate relative pitch.

I am honestly intimidated by Guthrie Govan's licks.

His technique just seems so flawless and I can tell his hearing and his command of pitch is excelent.

The guy mostlikely has perfect pitch or highly accurate relative pitch.
He's unbelievably talented. The guy is a musical genius.

He wanks a bit sometimes where there's no need imo, but the core of what he does is...

Obj8Y.gif

He's got so much going on, not just skill, but knowledge and clearly some intangibles like you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back