What Are You Listening To? (Vol.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhaa my brothers.

@House by the Cemetery
@scorpipede

This offering flew a bit under the radar last year (or last month?) but there's no reason, we should have already acknowledged it and started a relegion about it cuz. WOW.

Decrepit Birth have been around for some time. Ok NOW they got it from A to Z. Its fucking perfect. Organized chaos brothers.

edit : haha guy, 2m55secs makes me wanna drink myself stupid until I am reborn.

Last edited:
hahhaa my brothers.

@House by the Cemetery
@scorpipede

This offering flew a bit under the radar last year (or last month?) but there's no reason, we should have already acknowledged it and started a relegion about it cuz. WOW.

Decrepit Birth have been around for some time. Ok NOW they got it from A to Z. Its fucking perfect. Organized chaos brothers.

edit : haha guy, 2m55secs makes me wanna drink myself stupid until I am reborn.

:meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow:

holy fuck

311 album release day, baby!

Last edited:
Was running and listening songs off of Spiritual Healing. I love when you revisit albums over time and you grow to like songs that you weren't as into as others.

Example:
Damn this shit is brutal. Had favorites off this album and never really payed attention to this track. Fantastic.

Someone posted a comment saying:"I can understand all the lyrics completely clearly. I don't know if Chuck was really good at making his vocals decipherable, or my ears have heard too much death metal"

LOL! I was thinking the exact thing when I was able to decipher what Chuck was saying as I was running because I know the first time I heard this YEARS ago when I was introduced and getting into Death and the genre, I was taken aback by the instrumental and brutal vocals I really didn't know exactly what was being said. That being said I think it's a combination of getting past the fantastic playing and having an ear for the vocals as well as Chuck being able to be understood as well as being brutal with his vocals. Truly the king.

Another one off the album that's grown on me:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back