What Are You Listening To? (Vol.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
Have been listening to this genre I found called Zeuhl lately. It's basically a bunch of French guys yelling in a made up language over pretentious pseudo avant-garde Jazz-Rock; but in a good way. I really like the band Weidorje at the moment:

This album kinda reminds me of Primus a little, hope you guys enjoy!

They're baaaaaaaaaaaaack

It seems strange looking at them but these guys were famous for starting riots at their gigs.

Last edited:
Yeah hard not to give mad props to Lynch.He's definitely one of the greats back in the day.Who was on drums and bass when you saw Dokken?I know Wild Mick Brown was with Ted Nugent for a while & I've no clue where Jeff Pilson is.This chick I was "friends"with dated Don Dokken on and off for years,I guess he's an egomaniac..lol..still!
By the way mate..you ramble on!I can talk metal for days!
It was Mick at the throne, some young hired gun on bass I've never seen before.
LOL about Don's ego. I can see it. Him and Lynch were a bad combo from the start, but they made it work. I heard they wouldn't even be in the studio together, which meant Lynch in AM and Don at night. Tooth and Nail, for all it's appeal to the "fairer" sex (Dokkens's sugary vox, for sure, and part of their charm), has some of the best chainsaw guitar tones on vinyl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back